1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

iphone4 or the htc evo help??!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mdp1985, Jan 25, 2011.

1. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

i haven yet to find a jailbreak program that works with my iphone version. BOOO

and sadie, yes skyfire. and like i said, it was shitty when i saw it, but it still works. all in all i dont mind my iphone. but i also didnt buy it.. so.. had i HAD to, droid X.

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Yeah I have skyfire on my Ipad it will play internet video (most of it) but it won't run full flash on websites sucks too LOL .... And the Ipad is supposed to be a tablet LOL .. Job's needs to stop being greedy! And Give the people what they want LOL

3. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Evo Is Better IMO...the Iphone4 was America's #1 call dropper but in the end Itz all personal Opinion...Mine=Evo

4. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

Got an iPhone got 3 weeks to impress me or it's back to the store and Evo I go

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Wth!!....lol...pm me and I will give u da details!!..quick and fast!!...it's a jailbreak for every iPhone!!!

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I never had a problem wit drop calls!!...can't listen to da media all the time!!

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I guarantee to u, you won't take it bacc!!..and if u got the iPhone4 I kno Ur not takin it back!!!...this phone has so many features it will take u longer than 3 weeks to learn everything!!....holla at me in three weeks and tell wat u think!!

8. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

my HTC incredible can do anything the IPhone can do and I got 2 for 1 @ $149

9. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

:crap:......:rolleyes:

10. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

i know my phone can find taco bell faster than his can! lol. seriously though, the only thing im missin is the front camera

11. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

The evo is to dam big 4 my taste but its is a good phone but im an 4 phone fam till the end.

12. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

i had a flip phone before the incredible, so for me its pretty fucking awesome lol

13. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Lmao. Yea i bet it is.

14. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Roflmao!!...u stupid mlmaas!!

15. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

One more feature I forgot to mention!...I can talk to my iPhone and make it do watever!!!...I don't never have to press a button!!..lol...ain't nothing fukkin wit iPhone 4, I'm telling you!!