1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ironline dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by coop-dog, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Hows about some folks put up some pics of their Ironline dogs would love to see some pics of em.

2. deepsouth

deepsouth Big Dog

3. C2K

C2K Top Dog

http://ironlinekennels.com/NorrodBillboard/viewforum.php?f=7

Not camera shy. It is I.K. policy not to place pictures of current (alive) dogs' pictures on the Internet for security reasons.
    Old dogs of the past aren't for the reason I.K. doesn't want misconception of any link to the past where it can be misconceived for Intent. There are pictures of Ch. Gambler, Ch. Red Dog, Ch. Hagler and Ch. Dutchess on the site. There are pictures of customers dogs pictures produced from dogs off of these champions. This is what most want to see is what has been produced.

4. KoKo was one of my favorite Ironline dogs, I'm not sure how she turned out as a producer but she was a monster in her day. I have a buddy who has some Ironline dogs and they are nice looking and nice acting bulldogs but they are from private stock and not what is from an ad in a dog mag from the super market ;)

5. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Koko produced three champions in one litter.
    Hall's Ch. Milkshake, Lewis Ch. Red Rider, off hand I can't reminder the other right now, Iron Tony 1xw.

" private stock and not what is from an ad in a dog mag from the super market "

All I.K.'s stock is their private stock. Super Market stock? What is that?
    I hope that wasn't in reference to Yankee Boys' Ch. Gambler, Gaines' Ch. Red Dog, Triple J's Ch. Dutchess or Delmar's Ch. Hagler........:cool:
    First class dogmen, fast lane dogs!

6. gregory

gregory Pup

here is a pic of my pure red devil i got from IM she passed in oct she was 14 passed the same weekend i got her 14years later. she was a great dog and a ball of fire.

Attached Files:

7. preme

preme CH Dog

[​IMG]
    good looking bitch

8. gregory

gregory Pup

tks have to thank the man who bred her. she was a great dog when she was awake she was 100mph and could do that for hours. i remember when i picked her up from IM's house he told me i would want to get her some toys and man was he right.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2010
  9. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

This is REALLY off-topic, but it appears in that pic that the dogs in the background are right next to the fence, and I know it gets very hot next to one of those as the heat radiates off it in the summer and often ventilation is not very good next to them....just sayin' -- don't know where that is or how hot it is, but in general, that sets up a miserable situation when dogs live right next to a fence like that in a hot climate...just something to think about...

Dreamer

10. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

great looking dog

11. gregory

gregory Pup

dreamer the dog house is right next to the fence but what you don't see is the chain is 25' also later that same year i planted big oak trees so they could get some shade. they never had any problems with heat plus they had a 5gallon bucket of water also under the side of there dog house so it was in the shade all day long.

12. gregory

gregory Pup

doesn't matter much now any way all of those dogs in the back gorund have since passed.

13. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

I'm just sayin' -- if someone is thinking of setting up chain spots in an area like that to be aware of the heat trap that develops in a fence situation like that and take precautions...that's all.

Dreamer

14. gregory

gregory Pup

no problem i know you didn't mean anything by it. i took no offenese to it.

15. gar

gar Banned

why does iron ike not sell his hephill stock to the public , but is happy to sell his red devil corvino blood ,i always feel theres<something strange when a man will only sell you one but not the other,i would never refuse to let a man have a pure dog of my line if he showed an interest in it,as i would be happy that someone else can show them and then people couldnt say that i didnt let them out cos there were no good ,so whats the problem for mike to do the same ,or is< he worried that they will quit or not be competitve ? or does he want to only sell us his sale stock ,either way i think if a man breeds and sells dogs ,he should let the blood out , as the pure ones whether from ofrn or other blood , are in a state of decline in numbers cos breeders are to clever for their own good and think they have the recipie and dont want u to have it,but the breed suffers and were left with these all sorts of blooldlines today ,so i say if a man wont sell me the blood i want ,why should i take what the breeder himself regards as his less important blood , this should tell you a lot about the breeder.

16. C2K

C2K Top Dog

First off it looks like Carl used the old idea from I.M. of car hoods for shade. Works great.
    Also which was it, this female or the male which was straight Norrod blood? I know one of them had Ch. Gambler as the sire.

17. C2K

C2K Top Dog

18. C2K

C2K Top Dog

19. drz

drz Big Dog

20. gregory

gregory Pup

the female in the pic was straight norrod blood she was a great dog. the make thats still alive is the son of gambler. and for shade i used a 4x8 sheet of ply wood with 2x4's under for support.i will post a pic of the male he looks just like gambler..

i must say when i went to IM yard i was really impressed he keeps his yard in great shape. he takes great care of his dogs and it shows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.