1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ironline dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by coop-dog, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Can you enlarge the pic?

2. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Not in this context. It was pulled up from a file not from url address.
    Is there a place in profile to do so. I haven't look yet.

3. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Not too sure on that.

Maybe a Mod can tell u how?

4. C2K

C2K Top Dog

It is there now. :)

5. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

only reason i could put names to some of the faces is because someone showed me that picture once and named them for me. ;)

6. You guys can see that pic???

C2K, 40+ years means my vision isn't so good lol. Maybe someone can post it for those of us who don't have a microscope handy? lol

7. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

I see quite a few friends in that pic. I won't drop names.
    you can't miss the 'scowl' on the face under the red hat!

8. C2K

C2K Top Dog

LOL. I knew you would know Benthere. LOL
    Handsome Devil. LOL
    If you notice I believe the same look is on B.Cla---n next to the red hat.

chef_kergin why didn't you say anything before now. :)
    Yes, I know you have seen all the pictures.
    ahhhh but he doesn't know the top dogmen in the country. lamo
    Maybe I can help those who find the pictures in my profile.

9. C2K

C2K Top Dog

10. C2K

C2K Top Dog

11. gregory

gregory Pup

thats good to know have to keep that in mind :)

turning that down says alot.....

12. Those are very cool pics C2K! I know who most of those boys are and I have met and have pics of at least 2 of them as well. Only I can't post them cuz they were taken in a different surrounding :cool:.
    Thanks for posting them, great pics!

13. Hey C2K, if you ever get a chance ask about the time that the Chief, the man who owned Cassius Clay and the man who owned the dog with a heart met again after almost 3 decades. It was at a time when Mr. Morfin was photographed with a black Gr Ch dog who was going for his 4th at the time. Have them tell you the story about that night at the bar in Morelia, Mexico,,, and get ready to laugh until you cry lol.

14. C2K

C2K Top Dog

2 well known dogmen owned Cassius Clay.
    The first owner/breeder and the person who made him famous has passed away.
    There is a picture I.M. took of Ironman and him in his front room looking at a PDR magazine.

The second person to own him, as you know he isn't in any of these pictures but he was there and there are pictures of him and his son with I.M.

There were also 2 people who owned the dog with the heart.
    The last one has completely got away from dogs because all the heat in the late 70's on him and where he appeared in magazines.

The first one to own him, where he made his fame, doesn't come out to often. I do believe his son is in the picture. If not then it is one of the other pictures. The breeder is in the picture and is standing close to I.M.

The chief, I have heard him called many things but not the chief. lol
    Kind of small to be a chief don't ya think. lol
    But when I'm on my travels and run into them again I will ask one of them.
    I'm surprised it took 30 years to meet because Cassius Clay did win in TX. when he was 9 years old. I do believe he beat Carver, I believe the dog was Pistol. It was at a well known convention.

15. C2K

C2K Top Dog

I think what it was, it got to the point when culling the percentage was high enough of the dogs that was preferred, mostly Ch. Iron Bobcat, Iron Tony and Iron Red Ruby with a touch of some of the rest bred in here and there, they had been proven, not a need to have a large yard to have a high percentage after culling.
    He has keep, bred, raised and buried every dog in the pedigree and every litter which was ever bred, no matter who was the contact to purchase.

I conditioned 90% of all the dogs showed. Checked and culled every dog which ever stood on any of the yards. At one time there were many who was involved with these dogs in their development. Have no doubts I.M. called all the shots & never liked breeding dogs or dealing with the general public. He knows his forte isn't public relations. This is why he wanted to leave it up to some one else if it was chosen to be done. This is why in 1980's only 2 adds appear in the Gazette for litters (1983 & 1988).

As most know, I.M. doesn't breed dogs for a living and he can quit at any time and will close up as was mostly done until the late 70's, but with a few exceptions. Then from 78 to 83. Then again for a couple of years during the middle of the 2000's. Also in the last 5+ years fewer and fewer litters produced.
    Next time it will be mostly for good by all purposes.
    Not some thing that will be done right away but the door can now be seen which will be closed.

Still be around with a few dogs off the old blood but more involved with future endeavors.
    One his personal favorite causes is fighting BSL. He believes that is where the future matches are, thou it won't be with the dogs so having minimal will be better when those type of battles are being waged.
    He knows how and what to do to make it happen. This will be his legacy not of what people think he has or hasn't done in the sport. He has always known if he had any form of association, never let it be known.
    You never see him at one or involved in one, no matter what been said.
    There are truly very few who does anymore here in the states.
    You can be sure the ones left, are not on the Internet.
    As these pictures have shown, who knows who. :)

He is known by the Circuit Court of Michigan as an expert witness, as he done for the defense in cases, in one of those areas is dog fighting. That is their terminology, not his. He prefers his battles to in the arena against BSL more then whether or not some one is wrongfully accused.

16. Yeah C2K, the first owners in both cases. Cassius Clay was the one that stopped Ch Strider. I knew you would know who I was reffering to when I said the chief. Maybe I should have said the corvino dogs that weren't red? lol

Too bad this board is so dam public, would be nice to be able to shoot the shit without all the round-about.

17. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

[​IMG]

i've read about that one somewhere before. only seen one pic of cassius clay, sorry this pic isn't of him on the other side too.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2010
  18. preme

preme CH Dog

nice pic :):D

19. Yeah that pic of of Ch Strider. I don't want to hijack this ironline thread but here ya go....

[​IMG]

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

top fotoos those group pic's ......
    very clear that pic gringo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.