1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Irony of people on this forum

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by mikefromMD, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

I read of N.C Prison Guard and the trouble he had at his local park (someone complained, cops asked him to leave etc...) and I also just finish reading another post on Ch. Luther (great dog, great story of some great matches, etc...).

Am I missing something???? Folks post about a dogs prowness in the pit and then wonder "why" someone is asked to leave a park???? (I fully understand the details about the cop asking the guy to leave and how our dogs were never breed to bite humans etc. etc. etc....)

But does anyone else see the irony about posting how a dog dismantles other dogs and then being upset because a dog was asked to leave a public park??????????

You can't "have your cake and eat it too"

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

cake dont belong at the dog park anyhow.
    the history of great pit dogs belongs here.
    game dogs (apbt breeds) do not belong at the dog park anymore than the venting threads of misunderstanding newbie owners.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  3. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

I'm definately not a newbie owner, just don't post much here anymore.

If you want to answer the questions I posed then great, if not ignore this thread and shut the fu&k up!

4. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

oh...snap!

5. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

neither subject has anything to do with the other. People aren't afraid of this breed because of what its past is, they are afraid of what this breed has become because it has landed in so many wrong hands. The thread about Luther belongs on this forum and so does the thread about the park, they are both dog related so they are allowed on this site. Now if anything should be closed its this pointless thread, why do u feel the need to tell everyone how u feel when it has nothing to do with dogs in general just that ur in some kind of pissy mood. How bout this im gonna start a thread and the title will be "oh boy my stomach hurts, maybe i need to drop a deuce", get it patna, this thread is not needed

1 person likes this.
  6. NC

NC CH Dog

mdknaly... I think you got your NC's mixed up. It was NcBlackandWhite that was asked to leave the park not me. I don't do the park thing.. closest thing mine get to a park is an empty baseball field where I turn them loose and play fetch or just let them run. But I understand your point.

7. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Pit Bull Community is dedicated to the preservation of the pit bull in its original form as a game-bred dog and in its modern incarnations as a loving companion pet and top competitor in weight pull competitions and conformation shows. We are opposed to all forms of animal cruelty, and do not promote any illegal activities, but we celebrate the history of the pit bull and value its qualities of courage, strength and tenacity as the essence of the breed. We are therefore against all forms of breed-specific legislation, and work to protect the constitutional rights of pit bull owners.

Your correct BOI BOI in part. You may call it being "pissy" I call it being tired of people wanting a true and tested game dog but in reality they have a nice pet. I've heard so many people on here complain about the prejudice their dogs receive.

Most folks on this site have never even seen two dogs matched and 99.99999 % of APBT's are pets!

Until issues such as this are addressed and not pushed aside then you will have the BSL's in the works and on the books! They got more $$$ and (while some devote time and $ to anti-BSL) most people won't invest anything but some "play time" on their computer!!!!!

Sorry NC Prison Guard, I stand corrected, M.

8. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

So whats wrong with having a pet that you use to compete in legal sports like conformation and weight pull. Correct me if im wrong but are u saying that people shouldn't have gamebred apbt's if they aren't planning on testing them?

9. Michele

Michele Guest

hey now.....chill out and have some respect please.....

10. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

That post was a about dog being walked on-leash at a park, not a dog park. I don't even think other dogs were an issue, but that they were asked to leave because the dog pulled in the direction of some children.

Are you missing something? Seems like. There, question answered. Don't dictate to others how they should respond. If you have a problem with this person, take it to PMs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.