1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is Big o's Oreo still around?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Hillsidekennels, Mar 16, 2012.

1. busenbarks Barney blood is getting hard to find.....

2. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

yes i believe he is. i like the looks of that dog!

3. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Big O is doing well, talk to him often. Super nice guy and one of the good ones for this breed. Man of his word!!!

4. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

[​IMG]

His oldest son and only one out of his first breeding that took to survive, as a pup. 8 months old at 50 lbs, puppy fat.

5. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Shines like a Diamond, It's nice to see some of us still take good care of what we have...Very Nice Mac

Might end up meeting one day.lol

6. Bojangles

Bojangles Pup

His nieces and nephews off his sister Shady Baby I owned. Hated I lost her but we still have these. Big O is real good ppl. Opened his home to me and my family with great hospitality. These are 9mths old now.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Very nice as always Bo!!

NGK

8. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

LOL, look at lil nacho on the right. Thanks stratos, I hope we do.

9. Nice lookin' Dogs...