1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

is chinaman as common as jeep?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rayne_terror03, Apr 29, 2004.

1. i personally own some jeep through redboy crosses, but the question is: do you guys think that chinaman is like the new fad of the bulldog world? dont get me wrong i have a little bit of chinaman on my yard and i am looking to get some more. people down talk jeep dogs but from what i have seen, experienced, and owned, nice solid line! it seems that the jeep line is becoming played out in the internet world but i see just as much chinaman as jeep daily on internet posting and kennels. i feel that they were both great dogs and have produced great dogs. so why not keep them going and stop bashing on those old jeep dogs!!

p.s. not trying to stir up any trouble just want opinions!

2. J.W

J.W Pup

Any one that bashes a jeep dog is not a very smart person. I have seen the jeep line win more times than not. Jeep is a very great line with lots of history. The chinaman blood is starting to really come on strong, the earl jr stuff which is off of garners earl, which was a son off of chinaman is really going to be hot

3. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Chinaman is becoming very popular, but I still prefer a jeep dog. You really can't go wrong either way

4. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

They're pretty much even, with Chinaman winning the popularity contest right now. It's a cycle some bloodlines go through.