1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

IS my pup a redboy??

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Will Power, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

the sire is Haley's dolemite and the dam is DJ Fisher's seneca?

2. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

can u post a link to the ped

3. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

can u send me the link to the adba webside where i can get the ped?

4. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

sry man u need peds online and u have to be a member to use it. its only like 20 dollars a year i think not much but well worth it. i will see if i can find it for u and will post it if i can

5. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

6. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2005
  7. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

8. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

the pedigree want answer that question!!! if for u to decide!!!

9. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

one thing to always remember is that people who breed for pedigrees are most of the time peddlers. in my opinion. alot of peds are falsified anyway. its jus something to go by, when u breed proven dogs that go well together. i can't really explain it to well but no i'm not sayin it will be a cur at all. if it works out for you just breed it to a tight proven dog, such as a redboy dog. like triple bred or something. lol. but good luck with your dog

10. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

well hes young i'll just have to train him extra hard maybe he will do well in the (shows and stuff.)

11. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

if he's young just let him grow and age then he will let you know when he's ready

12. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

thanx alot for putting me on to that web site now i just got to get that guy to email me back.

13. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

one more thing do you think i can hold my head up and call him red boy??

14. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Hes a carver/Redboy/jeep/bunch of other stuff cross. I talked to you in chat before, the Pablo dog was owned by a buddy of mine and spent some time on my yard...
    BB

15. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Further back in Dolemite you also have some red devil and Neblett Mccoy , sarona and Hemphill. Mind you its only a tiny bit lol ..and I really had to dig back for it ..

16. korrey

korrey Pup

The internet is great for info. and research, but what really helped me was getting a mentor. If it is at all possible, you might want to consider finding someone you can trust to guide you. I know it's easier said than done, but it has done me a world of good. I'm still a super newbie, but I have a couple sources to answer questions.