1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

is this a fake pedigree ???

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Gino, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Gino

Gino Pup

2. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

i dont know about the breeding but the tittles are fake...was something on here before about L claiming dble gr ch

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
  3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

where do you keep findin all of this stuff? lol

4. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

me or him?

5. Gino

Gino Pup

hehe :)

I am the pedigree inspektor gadget :D hahaha :p

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

talkin to gino. fake peds seem to be magnetically attracted to him lol. those ones you posted last time were ridic man lmao.

7. Gino

Gino Pup

:D :dogtongue:

8. taz

taz Pup

dont know much about that peds.looks a bit too good to be true.have seen that sort of shit before! if i buy a dog with papers i always take into consideration that the papers could be hung somewhere down the line even from the ''real deal'' people.hard to find genuine peds.stick to what u know best, ur own line unless outcross needed.i wouldnt worry too much.u should obviously have an eye for a dog.

9. THE FIRST 2 LOOK SUSPECT :confused: but who knows to many paper hangers & peddlers out their !!!

10. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

A guy who know all about larry Thomas already came on here and exposed this dude so to answer your question yes the peds are fake. The call Larry "LL" Lieing Larry lol

11. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

That the truth made be told. these peds. are FAKE!!!!!!!!!

12. TN BadBoy

TN BadBoy Pup

13. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

do u believe the claims on the peds?

15. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Diamond is not off chinaman or bolero

16. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

Of course not. There were only three females to make it to adult from that litter and she'll pups.
    Hooten miss bolero
    Nkk suicide
    Fat bills granny

17. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

This guy use to tell people how he actullaly knew FB, He said it so much he believed it.

18. preme

preme CH Dog

lol yeah he got 3 dbl gr ch , when i seen that shit i new something was up KILL YOURSELF LARRY!