1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is this a gamebred APBT?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by absolute peril, Nov 8, 2009.

1. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

A kind of fatter version of these two dogs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This guy a know tries to tell me what I do and don't have. He says he dogs are game dogs when they are nothing but fat curs. He has told me himself, that they most are mixed with american bulldog but when he has his friends around him, his dogs are better then mine.

How should I handle someone like that? I don't want people to think what he is saying his true because I pride myself in having great dogs. He also said he knew where I got my newest puppy (He was wrong) and that its a Dovermen(sp) pincher and pitbull. Which is completely wrong.
    [​IMG]
    This looks nothing like a dobe(sp) mix , also how could I get ADBA papers on a pitbull mix.

Anyway, How should I handle this?

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Take it like a grain of salt, who gives a shit what someone else thinks of your dogs, why do you feel the need to prove something to this fella?

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

You can turn the other cheek or try to educate and inform. The choice is yours.

4. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

just tell him you wish your dog was as good as his, then let your dog whip one of his and say it was a fluke ,then whip his next dog n act confused till you whipped the lot

5. Well all registry co. papers mean nothing at all really! Just tell him you have "rare gatormouths" and you are the badest thing on the block! Sadly that impresses people. Really tell him about this site and bring his ass over, more than a few people will straighten them out!:D

6. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

dont hang with him find you somebody that can realy show you something about these dogs

as far as your pup goes give him time if he is a bull dog he will let you know
    but he has alot of growing to still and may look like a number of things till hes done growing

7. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

The sad fact is no one in my area nows SHIT about game bred APBTs. They like dogs that look like blue hippos not dogs that look like this. [​IMG] This is a beautiful dog. I also like CH Chinaman and Dynomite. He says his dogs are Champions which I HIGHLY fucking doubt.

8. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

That's a good question. I have no idea. He wasn't acting like this until someone took interest in my dog and not his. He thinks he knows everything about APBTs because he knew people and his brother fought them when he was younger. He said all his dogs are champion yellow john and eli and blah blah blah. When they look like American Bulldogs or Bulldog Pit mixes.

What also got him was when he had his pup and it is about 5 months or so and it is an American Bully and my 15 week old cur'd it out just by barking at it. His pup was practically in his arms so he made me take her away because his dog was scared of a puppy smaller then it. I probley should have told him that I didn't care about is opinion but he was too busy screaming at me and calling me a lier and stating things I already knew in front of his friends.

9. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

man i would of whiped his ass or got mine whiped.that kind of pep are bad news and prop sell you out.jealousy is a bad trait.just my way of thinking though!

10. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

If he is willing to listen, then teach him.

If he isn't willing to listen and thinks he knows it all, then don't waste your breathe on him, and just let him keep on living in his own little messed up world. Otherwise, you will just drive yourself crazy trying to get through to someone who isn't opening their mind. Like someone said, who really cares what he thinks of your dog. As long as you are happy with your dog, that's all that should count.

11. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

mate if those top pics are anything like his dogs i would simply stand back and piss my pants with laughter!
    if that doesnt work give him an open hand pimp slap , because he should truly e embarrassed.
    i wouldnt worry if yours are gamebred or not just enjoy your dog and tell your friend to stop trying to make his dick look bigger through his curs.
    and then id stopp hanging around him, people are only gonna laugh at you for being around such a huge johnson.
    and then id laugh again

12. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

Wow, I lost it when you said give em an open hand pimp slap. (LOLOLOL)

I just came to the conclusion he is a fool. He is jealous because my game dogs have more gameness in their left paw then his dog will ever have in his whole body.

13. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Why not invite him to the site so he can get a good understandingand learn the truth and facts about this wonderful breed..

14. moof

moof Pup

Are they his dogs in the top pictures lol wat a joke, reminds me of some i seen on the florida gamedogs website lmao

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

imo gamedogs come in different shapes and sizes....its what is inside that makes a dog gamebred.....BUT.......i truly doubt that those hippocrocapigs in the pic are gamebred:rolleyes:....if i was you id just agree with him sarcastically and let him fall on his face when his fat mutts cant walk to end of garden....:)

16. k_pbs

k_pbs Pup

edited
    I think I misunderstood you.

17. k_pbs

k_pbs Pup

ap
    It is not worth worrying about what a person like that says. People believe what they want anyway, it does´nt matter. It is not important.What is important is that you know what you have.

(what is this about 5 minutes for editing? I write slow. This is not my native language:/

18. KINGKRACKER1

KINGKRACKER1 Big Dog

i agree 100%

19. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Well what do you think?

20. SilentDobe

SilentDobe Big Dog

Well, feel reassured that you have a 100% lovely pit bull.

If you want to school your friend in dog breeds, the correct term for a Dobermann/Pit cross is a Dino (Dino, said as in Fred Flinstone's Dino) dog. They are red in color (any other color is culled), cropped/docked, and one of the most horrible working dog "breeds" out there. I have yet to see one prove me wrong on that.