1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is this a tight reboy,jeep,eli dog?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jr102770, Oct 16, 2008.

1. jr102770

jr102770 Pup

2. Knuckle head, are you not supposed to be in school. Come on young dude, did you already forget what i told you this breed needs? You need to be the best you can be before doing the best for these dogs.

in regards to your inquiry, yes that dog is inbred. Do I believe that dog is "4xW off the books"? HELL NO. She is cleaner than a new penny.

3. jr102770

jr102770 Pup

Im going through the process of applying to a transfer school right now, I dont have enough credits to stay where i was at.

I see jeep is her 4xgreat grandfather,redboy is her 6xgreatgrandfather and eli is her 10xgreatgrandfather, I'm still new to pedigrees and bloodlines but i dont see how she could have any of those dogs blood if they are that far back in her pedigree,she is only 6% her great,great grandparents so she wouldnt even be 1% of eli.

4. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

JR check ur CC asap.

5. clmr

clmr Big Dog

Hmmmmmmmmmm, performance hounds, I'd still have to peel a layer or two off of that onion before I bit. But, sometimes we post pics of a performance hounds taken earlier in their life. But, I agree with the above stated bloodline, good find jr102770.

6. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

It says that dogs sire is rom but it only has two slots for its offspring and I never heard of most of the dogs in the first 4 gen. LOL! IMO somebody is selling woof tickets brah!

7. jr102770

jr102770 Pup

@mac 11: nice observation ;)

8. cutt

cutt CH Dog

..and you know we dont buy no woof tickets,..lol

MAC some folks are like WTF

9. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

10. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Anyone notice that her brother was wearing a chain "collar?" Not that that's conclusive evidence, but it just doesn't seem like he's in the hands of a dogman. And they're claiming him as an "off the books" winner, too.

11. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I did noticed that big chain as a collar...pretty ameteur...anyhow...I wanna know wher u found this being advertised jr90210

12. "son", she is inbred because mother and father are sibblings. That does not mean that dog is any line especially if the generations up front have not been kept up to standard.

13. cutthroat dont buy no woof tickets is a double negative. Which in standard english means you buy woof tickets. I think you meant we dont buy any woof tickets. But this is america our enlish is all F*&ked up. LOL

14. jr102770

jr102770 Pup

@cutthroat: browsing classifieds

@rocky: i know what inbred means.i was asking if she is R/J/E.

either way those papers seem fake.