1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Islam Makhachev beats Alexander Volkanovski

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GrChHaunch, Feb 12, 2023.

1. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

In decision. Did not see fight but heard it was close. I am surprised because I thought Makhachev's wrestling and submissions would be too much for Volk, but Volk is a warrior.

2. che

che Top Dog

Islam is great but volkanowski was strong and very fast his reflexes were really good. He comes Also originally from Balkan . Serbia…. Kids off the warss

GrChHaunch likes this.
  3. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Yeah, Volk is tough as hell.

4. Islam cheated he uses the illegal IV's

Alexander is still the greatest

5. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Nonsense on both accounts. Casuals simply don't understand wrestling and how takedowns are important in a fight, and thus use excuses for losses. And then they use the PED excuse. Everyone is tested in the same way.

Having said that this fight was extremely close and I can see the logic in Volk hanging onto his PfP title.