1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

It's been a while.. (Pic Heavy)

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by AGK, May 17, 2015.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Thanks EP. It's a challenge keeping everyone happy that's for sure.

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol man I feel ya there! I normally let the wife decide. Last one a named was X.... Yeah that's right one letter! My imagination running wild lmao

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

3. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

nice pics sir, thanks for sharing

4. AGK

Thanks BK!

5. AGK

2 more pics I received today of Sasha. She's growing into a very good looking mutt.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

she looks great and eating good too :)

7. AGK

Thanks BK. I keep in constant contact with those I let dogs go to and Sasha has been on a full raw diet since she was 3 months old. She sure does look good though and I always love getting these photos from those who have dogs from me.

8. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I think I actually remember you telling me about this breeding you had planned a year or 2 ago . . ?? She looks like she has a belly full of them -
    good times ahead - ;0)

9. jackg384

jackg384 Pup

That is a pretty awesome name!

10. jackg384

jackg384 Pup

Hey AGK, how do you have those chains secured?

11. AGK

[​IMG]

12. jackg384

jackg384 Pup

Ive seen those before... have you had one pulled out of the ground?

13. AGK

Lol you need a backhoe to pull one of them bastards out. Or a hell of alot of manual labor. They are so hard to get out that when I want to move a spot in don't even bother with the anchor, I cut the chain off it and leave it buried. No human is pulling one of those out the ground. They are earth anchors used for holding up collapsing farm barns. You can get them as tractor supply for around 9 to 11 bucks.

14. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

so let me ask how you get it in the ground? I'd like to secure my girl in the backyard (i have not the most secure fence since it's hella old and i have neighbor dogs on all sides). I don't want to put in an axle so something like this would be great for my needs.

15. AGK

I dig a 10 to 12 inch hole where the anchor is going in the ground. Get a crowbar or a long heavy duty screwdriver. Stick the crowbar or screwdriver through the eye hole at the top of the anchor. Get to twisting in a continuous circle. it's best to do this with 2 people so one can hold the chain that's attached and one can screw the anchor into the ground. Otherwise it's a real pain to have to keep unwinding the chain as you screw the anchor in. I screw it all the way into the Hole I dug. Fill the hole with the dirt you shoveled out. Leave only the chain exposed out of the ground. I suppose you could leave the head of the anchor above the ground but trip over one just once or hit it with a lawnmower blade and you'll wish you buried it all the way. :lol:

I use the 36" length anchors for my own personal preference. If you don't have one that slams to the end of it's chain constantly you could get away with the 12" or 24" lenght. For my own piece of mind I use the longer ones simply because mine are constantly running the chain spot or slamming to the end of it trying to get at one of the others.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
  16. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

thank you sir, i appreciate the info. I doubt she would hit the end of the chain hard, i'd just like the peace of mind of leaving her back there unattended knowing she's secured.

17. Cyberdawg

Cyberdawg Pup

Nice dogs, nice

18. AGK

That you sir... Appreciate the comments...

19. niko

niko CH Dog

I use the same type and it takes me about an hour just to get one in lol...it ain't easy lol