1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Japangame

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by japangame, Sep 3, 2006.

1. japangame

japangame Big Dog

Well,

It's been a long time since I have been on the site. So, here we go. First and formost, I would like to throw out a big thank you to Suki and Marty for bringing me back, and to everyone else, I will take this time out to apologize for my past rude behaiviour. To people who dont know me, My name is Japangame.

I joined this site a while back and learned a lot from everyone here and sometimes I even had knowledge to share with everyone else. I am happy to be back.

Thanks again.

2. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

I am glad you are back. Be a good boy this time!

3. Suki

Suki Guest

Hey, hey, "stranger"!!!!:)

I'd be happy to continue helping with any "spelling errors"!!!!;) (Sorry, couldn't resist!!!!!):D

Nice to have you back, and don't forget about my "mean, vicious "pit bull"!!!!LOL!!!! :eek:

Nice to see you here, again!

and, P.S.= You're welcome! (Tx, Marty).:)

4. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Welcome back

5. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

I dont know u. But Welcome back!

6. I was sure about that.....because at least its a GAME DOG site^^ Welcome back !