1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by joelkckit, Jul 22, 2011.

1. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

Hello guys. I just want to know bout the bloodline of jeep. I just curios is it a good blood for all I know jeep is a good producer. please tell me something bout ch jeep. tnx. God Bless!

2. Nina's Dad

Nina's Dad Big Dog

3. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

4. LittleBoy

LittleBoy Big Dog

Lot's of watered down stuff, but there are some real good ones out there. :)

5. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Instead of looking for Jeep, why don't you identify the characteristics in a bulldog you want or looking to add to your yard. Jeep is a popular name but maybe not what you want and with the blood crossed up so much there are very few real Jeep dogs out here and those with them won't pass off.

6. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

I 2nd that Rock!

7. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

u have a point sir. tnx. ;)

8. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

they say jeep is the greatest or one of the good producer? so if u hav good jeep lines u have more chances of getting good pup? or it depends on the dog u use? tnx ;)

9. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Three threads already. lol You have a black and white pup.

10. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

this is exactly the reason why there are soooo many watered down jeep dogs. im glad mine are the real thing and i know of a few on here that have good ones too.
    stop looking for pretty names on your peds and look for good dogs you will enjoy feeding.

11. lol, so i've gathered

12. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

:)

I have seen some nice Jeep Dogs. Have seen some that were not for me. Good ones are where you find them.

13. blackboss

blackboss Pup

hey I got a jeep/chinaman pup, this is his pedigree:

14. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

yah ur ryt. in the end it doesn't matter what line u use. as long as u know the dog. tnx