1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep-carver cross Check them

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by wisconsindog, Jan 30, 2006.

1. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

just had a knew litter is gonnA be great i hope jeep/carver cross 4 males will do some real things with these boys www.maniacbigd.8m.com/custom

Attached Files:

2. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

dude is that u holdin the dog on the second pic??u look like my freaking cousin!!

3. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

Thats Not Me But Lol Anyways

4. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

5. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Your Link Isn't Working Bro Check It Out

6. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

7. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

"Male #2 .Fat boy he is the bigest check out his head no neck" how is this a plus?<!--end heading_3-->[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]<!--begin text_3-->[/font]

8. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

Dude I Was Just Stating Did I Say This Was A Plus Yeah I Do Like My Dogs To Have The Bigger Head They Can Ussally Bite Harder Imo.and When You Breed You Do Want The Biggest Pups Because They Are The Strongest Mostly But Dont Think I Breed For Big Heads But Imo This Is A Plus

9. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

I RElly like this cross it was my 3 breeding like this but my stud was the grand sire but not this litter hes the stud to a doble bred jeep dog i cant wait

10. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

just cause they have a bigger head doesnt mean there gonna bite harder.

11. why such a big chain on a small pup

[​IMG]

12. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

ohh yes it does but some big headed dogs just dont have but notice i said most have it

13. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

come on its light weght trust me my pup runs around with her head high

14. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

its real thin .
    stick to the message please

15. PDigital1

PDigital1 Pup

I'm just shaking my head

16. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Shakes head....

17. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

come on you post somthing and always got swich of the message stay to message please

18. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

and people wonder why the public gets a bad image of pitbull owners...............

19. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Could you post a ped please?

20. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog