1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep/Chinaman

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by B-I-Z, Aug 15, 2004.

1. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

How do you feel about this cross?

2. 5555

5555 Pup

when ka (tab and irene) and pugsley (double bred elmo) were bred it threw consistant good dogs, i believe out of every breeding they did there was something like 35 females and 1 male. i had the pleasure of having 2 on my yard proline's mimi (i really miss having this crazy noodle on my yard and want her back but cant locate her do to a partnership that went south) and proline's socks aka 3 the hardways destiny (dame of my crybaby dog when bred to champ general ike). i talked to proline kennels about these dogs and he said it threw alot of great dogs that are showing to make great brood and there has never been a complaint about the beedin ever. so i like the cros although i hate frisco stuff and have passed on opritunity for sons of frisco through ai (doubt they were truely his cause they would have had to milk him 3 times a day for years for all the ai they have off of him which i dont personally see happening when he was being bred to anything and everything under the son. the only way i would take a dog off of the frisco line is down from elmo. and all the elmo dogs i have seen have been about 28-38 conditioned. and ka/pugsley produced the best 28lb female i ever had the grace to see in person, plantation's tuffbaby, this dog had it all ability wind and crunch for days. unfortunatly she died from having pups. but the litters she had previous to dying show she was more than a good dog herself but a dog that produced good dogs. and my little crybaby hopefully will fill the shoes of her aun tuffbaby and so far it is looking very promising. hell she is even the spitting image of her great game aunt. RIP tuffbaby u were truely one of the greatest dogs to ever look through a coolar.

so yes in my experience jeep and frisco does work atleast through jeep blood and frisco blood through elmo

3. Dogman187

Dogman187 Pup

Jeep /chinaman no frisco

4. john denver

john denver Big Dog

well then you would be missing out,elmo does throw great dogs but I think dyno is better jmo

5. Caos

Caos CH Dog

6. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

mines is a jeepxchinaman. hardmout, long winded and a very game dog.:)

7. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Good cross i got one off a bitch that was off little murphy X garners adelena negra.He's a very good dog and i would love to have a yard full of dogs just like him.A couple of his litter mates are doing well also.

8. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

yes sir. my dog is 100% animal aggression and 100% human friendly... everytime I walk him his ready to go... so game dog.

9. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

lol...Are you fucking with me dude?

10. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

sorry sir if I can't explain it well in english sir. hehehe;) what I mean by animal agression is that my dog has a extreme drive or prey or what ever u call it in ur language... but the good thing his so friendly to people... sorry for my english. peace!;)

11. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

No need to apologize,i got ya.lol

12. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

so where does the "game" part kick in?

13. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Animal aggression/prey drive is completely different from gameness. Gameness is never quitting, regardless of how the circumstances change. And its only one way to test for gameness...

14. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

I got him sir, already been game tested nway yes sir tnx for the infor bout the animal agression. nway I think his game. and like already said his been tested. the only diff is testing him in hunting. but thats completely diff kind of level of gameness. if u know what I mean. ;)

15. olrts

olrts Banned

animal aggression is not game!

game is the will to finish the job, and give all to be the winner! not animal aggression

16. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

u have a point sir. animal aggression is diff. I guess just used the wrong word. hehehe.:)