1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

jeep/redboy/rascal/jocko???

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GameKid16, May 10, 2005.

1. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

ur quote says it all...

3. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

ohh yea, I know that I was just wondering, how yall think the ped looks?? is it to scatterbred?

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2005
  4. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

is there even enough jocko and rascal in them to be classified as jeep/redboy/rascal/jocko cross??<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

Basically yeah

6. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

yep yep ..just a bit..lol

7. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Man, if you have to ask what dog to buy, you're not ready to get one. Keep learning, and get with a kennel to learn from. These dogs are a HUGE responsibility, look before you leap.

8. SMILES

SMILES Big Dog

hell that loos like a good cross to me.

9. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

I know I aint really ready, but this deal dont happen very often, that why I asked, but I think its to much scatterbred

10. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

If I were you I'd wait, I'd get something bred a little tighter if I was just start out. Plus there is a lot of the Jeep/Red Boy stuff out there and also a lot of the Jeep/Red Boy/Rascal/RBJ dogs out there.
    Actually there is a guy with some nice Ch 357 stuff on the forum for sale check out that thread.

11. auggiedog

auggiedog Pup

seems to be a tant/jeep dog