1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

joe montana

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gunman, Jul 20, 2010.

1. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

whys that nomad ?

2. Nomad

Nomad Pup

The person that made this line was the best conditioner in the uk, he won most of his shows on fitness! But when he came up against someone that could condition he didnt have it all his own way. Why do you think he left the montana dogs behind? His words "they wont compete with the dogs coming in"..

3. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

that was true but the dogs that came in was shit LOl

4. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

so how come one of his mates said he lost his way with the breeding and was getting back into the montana stuff before he went away nomad ? didn't boss and bella beat chester and pixie ...some of the stuff that came in ?

5. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

He wasnt he was still using nelson.

6. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

he might have been using nelson but take it from me letsmakestuffup he did get some tight montana stuff back in

7. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

Id have to disagree with you on that. As hes not about to say anything Im going to pm you the reason I disagree.

8. Nomad

Nomad Pup

Ya he did beat them , but as he said the writings on the wall for the montana dogs, his words...chester /pixie who owned them.. and its the person behind the dogs to that counts..

9. Nomad

Nomad Pup

ya but they beat his stuff..lol.. he is surely missed in the dog game!!!!!!

10. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

the montana blood was good in the right hands,alot of ruff curs but when you have a good one they aint easy to beat,one of the best lines of dogs to watch,strong,long winded,ruff hard mouthed front end dogs,i agree that theres a big number of curs in the montana blood but montatna was hardly ever put to a decent bitch,most of the bitches he was bred to where not titled and half of them werent even tested,he still produced well.

11. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

........................:0047:

12. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

any pics of ch boss, gr ch bella, ch tidy, swerve 2xw, jacob 1xl, jake 1xl, alabama 1xw,arc 1xw 1xl or dogs with high percentage montana blood .

13. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

Amazing this thread is still going over a year after it was started !

love it or hate it, theres still alot of interest in that blood.

14. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

[​IMG]

15. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

[​IMG]

16. Finito

Finito Big Dog

Interest in the blood & more so in DD.
    Me,i prefer getting my tyre's blew up off the wife,rather than pull myself over a once decent yardboy.
    Ooops

17. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

nice pics sunbeam

18. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

19. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

He was a she :-)

Tried to pm you but your inbox was full.