1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jolly balls

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Dream Pits, Jul 25, 2012.

1. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

I've seen a 55-60lb lab puppy rip one of those in half. They aren't as indestructible as Kong Co. would have you believe. I remember the OGK yard video you're referring to, and since he was the only dog with a Kong, I'm going to assume he was just a chilled out dog who wasn't too destructive, and probably a little older too, though I can't be sure because I don't remember which dog it was that had the Kong.

Most strong breeds of dog who are not yet mellowed out, still in their prime and full of piss and vinegar, can destroy a Kong if left to their own devices with it for long.

2. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

The Destruction of the Virtually Indestructable Ball!!

First, start off with a new ball.
    As you can see, though, the early stages of destruction are visible on this ball. Since the destruction is in its early stages, there’s no interest in carrying it outside. Let's call this stage I.
    [​IMG]

OK, Hopscotch, show ‘em how it’s done!
    Stage II includes plug removal.
    [​IMG]

As you can see, the destruction is quite obvious!
    [​IMG]

Stage III: Destruction is more than obvious, but the ball is still functional!
    [​IMG]

...and Stage IV: Destruction is almost complete. Ball no longer rolls.
    [​IMG]

Er…..ball no longer rolls….
    [​IMG]

OK, OK! Dexter says a half a ball is better no balls!!
    [​IMG]

3. Bluedog

Bluedog Big Dog

Re: The Destruction of the Virtually Indestructable Ball!!

Haha, he made himself a helmet

4. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member