1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

June 2013 DOTM Female Winner!

Discussion in 'Dog of the Month' started by sadieblues, Jul 4, 2013.

1. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Congrats to Game-Dog's June 2013 DOTM Female Winner Scratchin dog's Super Fly

Super Fly is a Hollingsworth/Redboy - Buck/Eli cross. The first time I saw her was at 2 weeks old & her name immediately popped in my head. She has lived up to that name so far, as she is extremely athletic and seemingly has springs for legs. She is doing great so far in her conformation career and has already won an AADR Best Puppy trophy and recently won Best In Show at the Pottstown, PA AADR show.

Scratchin dog's Super Fly

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
  2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Congrats on the Double Win for June.. Great looking girl with a bright future ahead of her! Congrats again!!!

3. bounty

bounty Big Dog

I got a bitch that looks very similar. How is that bitch bred if you don't mind posting a ped?

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Yet another beautiful hound Scratchin! Congrats!

5. Congrats D :)

6. cutt

cutt CH Dog

awesome looker.congrats..

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thanks for the compliments guys!! Thanks to everyone that voted for my girl Super Fly. :)

8. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

9. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

Nice looking girl, congrats!

10. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

congrats!! puppies & females

11. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

congrats and keep up the good works with them

12. scratchin dog