1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just lost a dog

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by cain0main, Oct 22, 2009.

1. cain0main

cain0main Pup

I just lost my dog, Isis, over night. She was 7 and has been having a hard time the past couple of years. She had a thyroid condition and put on weight despite being on medication. She was sick and couldnt keep her food down all night. I let her out and brought her in, gave her a rub down and let her go to bed. At 4 AM I got up to take her out and she still and cold. I have had to put a dog down befor, but this was hard to walk in the room on. I am only glad it was me and not my wife or kids! I didnt tell them this morning and have to break the news after theyt get home from school. Thanks for listning, it has been a hard day, ( I had to take her body to be disposed of!)

2. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

I'm so sorry.

RIP Isis.....

3. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

sorry for your loss! :(

4. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Sorry for your loss!

It's always hard . .but especially when you arent ready.

5. TNK

TNK Pup

Its sad to loose them :(

6. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Sorry for your loss.

RIP Isis.

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Sorry for your loss bro, it's never easy when you loose one. Keep your head up, he's smiling down on you from that big couch in the sky:o

8. Jelet

Jelet Banned

sorry to hear. RIP

9. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Sorry for your lose. Rest In Peace Isis

10. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

11. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

I know how it is to lose a family dog. R.I.P

12. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Sorry to hear it, its never easy

13. cain0main

cain0main Pup

Thanks for the notes everyone, I really appreciate it! It is alot different when you are expecting that they could go anytime, but I wasn't even thinking this being that she was only 7. It was a rough night in my house when I brike the news to my kids, especially my son, she was one of his playmates, his own personal "police K-9 unit" LOL. I guess I am going to be looking for a puppy between now and Christmas, so if anyone knows of any good glood blues please let me know. Thanks again guys!

14. Turner

Turner Big Dog

Sorry to hear.

RIP