1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Keeps & Game Tests

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by courtesyscratch, Mar 30, 2015.

1. What does a keep/ game test consist of ? How do you get a dog to a certain weight and maintain that weight ? All opinions are welcomed .

2. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

A keep and a game test are two entirely separate subjects. You don't want to maintain that perfect weight for long. You want to hit that peak for a performance and then let your dog relax and fatten up a bit or they'll burn out.

3. Well spoken

4. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

before you start doing keeps & game tests, first learn how to care for one before a keep after a keep before a game test and after a game test. The only test is the competition anything else is for self satisfaction..

5. Well I have already out my boy through a game test, after it was only a shot & a wash up nothing major happened

6. He`s a nice one . He fights my girl anytimer they are lose, they jus won't get along .

7. I meant *loose

8. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

you live in handuras ?

9. No, in the heart of the game dog circuit, NC

10. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Then you know some shit is illegal so watch what you say.

11. Everything that we do is legal, I didn't say that I fought him . But, I am no sucker .