1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ken Allen's Dbl Gr Ch Tornado

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by AGame, Jun 22, 2010.

1. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Yeah I used to walk Mammy.My friend owned her.She was a good little dog.If you look at my pics ,she is on there.

2. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Can someone post up this ped, its 314340 grch tornadoson is this correct, there is a five year old son of Bullyson, and the dam is this bitch. Boy id like to meet who had this.;)

3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

call her a dbl gr. ch. and that makes her the baddest bitch of all time...everything else is speculation....molly bee could easily be labeled the baddest bitch ever because she won 8...and nothing ever scratched back....queen could be labled the baddest because she won 8 and often had the odds against her because of the times....but the bottom line is 8 is not 10....and when 8 becomes more impressive than 10, it gives relevance to the guy who always has the baddest one back home on the chain...shoulda,coulda,woulda...10 is more than 8....and it was decades ago....i would have loved to stand on top of either of them....US1

4. preme

preme CH Dog

5. art

art Big Dog

BIRTHDATE: 2006-12-25 lol prem lol ya

6. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Dreaming Hahahaha

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

def dreamin on that one lol

8. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

People can speculate about what would have happened Tornado vs Queen.. I personally pick Queen but it's specualation who would have won.. What is a fact is that Queen was offered to Tornado and Queen was being worked at 42 and was better than she was at 39.. K.A thought better of it and declined.. Far as Shady Lady, her hype is recent.. Because even then she wasnt even considered the best dog on that yard, CH Lou was.. IF anybody knows them dogs well than it is certainly Rebel.. After Lou (who many said was the best bitch at weight and some considered one of the greats of all time) got her ass ate up.. Rebel didnt think twice about going back.. He went and got his friends and had them lose their money..LOL

9. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

I'd probably put my money on Queen as well, though I wouldn't necessarily say shady lady was all hype. Her total time spent in the pit is testament towards that. There is another dog by the name of Molly Bee that was just a straight killer, but was unfortunately stolen off of Bass' yard. I think Queen, Shady Lady, Molly Bee, and Tornado were the baddest females to ever look through a collar.

10. popper

popper CH Dog

gr ch pepsis Holly was a pretty bad bitch

11. benson

benson Pup

yes sir the eastern European kennels

12. peppapig

peppapig Banned

still get bad ones from 2 champs.

13. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I saw the one of Tornado against Tito's Sandy in 20 minutes she defeated her. Tornado was a bad bitch no question about that. Her accomplishment's speak for themselves DB GR CH.

14. caponedog

caponedog Pup

How big was Molly Bee? Forget baddest bitch, she was called by some the baddest pit dog ever.

15. Smart kennel has a little history on ms t. Then you can be the judge.

16. The same Ch.Black Betty that won over Jeremy Bazzle's Molly ??

17. TALLMAN

TALLMAN Pup

"Bad Betty"

18. did you also happen to own Ch.Crazy Annie down from the Ch.Stomper line??

19. TALLMAN

TALLMAN Pup

I owned Gr. Ch. Pedro, Ch. Paladen stuff, Ch. Zebo crosses, Inbred Snooty, Middleton's Black Betty offspring crossed on Spruill's Ch. SoSo that I bred to CH. Sundance and others that I liked that produced some CH's and Gr Ch's.

20. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

You saying you owned pedro?