1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ken Allen's Dbl Gr Ch Tornado

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by AGame, Jun 22, 2010.

1. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

my thoughts exactly.

STA8541 likes this.
  2. versatile

versatile Big Dog

was tornado all natural? she looks pretty muscular for a female. great looking dog.

[video=youtube;OxAlOyHTEos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxAlOyHTEos[/video]

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Its really hard to compare dogs of this caliber ESPECIALLY with the size difference. Even if it would've happened if Tornado would have won (not saying she would have) that wouldn't necessarily made her a better dog. This argument will never stop

4. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

love that bitch

5. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Here is a little trivia for u'll.
    Allen wasn't the breeder of Tornado, Butch or Stripper nor did he show Tornado in all her hunts.
    Allen did not show Butch any of his wins and only his last that he lost.
    Stripper had another litter off Butch unknown to most.
    Most Butch won in his hunts was $400.
    $200. $300 and $400.
    In his second, hunting with the late Doc's dog Rogue with Ironman handling & I was time keeping and the late Buns in the middle, it was $300.
    Many moons ago when things were a lot different.
    BTW did you know females directly off those dogs were bred to Gr. Ch. Solution?
    There is still frozen off Solution kept with Ironman's brother. :)
    Be nice to cross those lines again....:))))))))

6. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

I was told Tornado was buried in Canada. Wondering if anyone could attest to this. Drycreek? Iron Mike?

7. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I wouldn't say if I did know for sure.
    HSUS is doing DNA-P on all dogs taken from a yard.
    Who would want to help supply more information even if you use them for weight pull or conformation shows?
    Keep it "for those who know". :)

preme likes this.
  8. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

OK...i was at location which I was told she was at. I tried to PM you but it wouldnt let me. If you would like, email me at fastlanebulldogs@hotmail.com

9. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

hum, you are the second one to state my PM isn't working...lol
    Must be on auto delete. :lol:

No I won't email, that is okay, if you know that is all that matters.
    Most likely it is the BS artist Captain claiming it, she wasn't buried there.

10. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

Whats all the BS about? Double Gr Ch, nothing else needs to be said as their isn't a dogman alive who wouldn't 'drop a load' at just the thought of owning this animal!

11. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

That's good enough for me right there... Just beating one of the greats would be a mean feat... Beating a few of the greats are just pure legendary stuff.

12. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

ok thanx...thought so!

13. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

To win one is really great, I don't think you know what you're talking about... Go and try make ch and then we talk again. Any dog and I mean any dog in the entire world which makes gr ch needs to be honoured, but I will erect a tombstone in honour of my dog if any of them should ever make doubl gr ch. Go back to your new school and learn to respect legendary dogs and dogmen. JMO

14. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

Can anyone confirm or deny this???

15. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I believe one was by her father the other was by her brother.. Not 100% can't remember, i need to give the brain a few hours to regenerate haha

16. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

She had more then 2.

17. Rambo?.....

18. i know im well behind time with this post but after all ive read and heard dbl gr ch tornado was the real mccoy.....and i dare any real dog man deny he would loved to have owned her....the facts will always remain in history that many men thought they had better but left knowing they had met a superstar.....

19. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Yes Tornado was the real deal.Anybody that says different is a complete fool. She was the best I have ever seen.I thought Tornado was bred to Robert T once and Butch once.Layne was close to Ken and Rambo could have been bred to her.Greg and Paula bought Rambo and Greg was friends with Ken also.But who knows for sure.Here is something Robert T and Tornado won GR.cH. on the same show.Robert T later lost but he won like 13 and lost 1.

STA8541 likes this.
  20. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

^^^^ right. and Rambo was the sire of a good friend of mine
    Joe T's Ch. Switchblade.
    No Rambo wasn't bred to her.
    Like it already been posted, there was more then 1 litter off Butch and Stripper.
    Most don't but those dogs were kept in my home town.

Rock & Rye is correct. She was bred to her brother.

And Robert T did quit. And no she wasn't bred to him.
    Now for those who seen those dogs, knows good and well she made signs which wasn't good and many people never knew what she was going to do next.

Any one who knows those dogs and truly seen them knows her mother Stripper would have killed her. She wasn't close to Stripper in the [] or in producing.
    Thats the way truly is.
    I knew the breeders and owners of these dogs pretty good before Ken ever got them.

bulldawgman likes this.