1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ken Allen's Dbl Gr Ch Tornado

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by AGame, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Yes always heard Stripper was a true machine. They say T got so many bc of some signs and people thought it would be easy but I give her respect bc she did it and did it 10x a true great.

2. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

People can say that Tornado showed all the signs but when called on she always scratched and did it in her last match to a dead dog over 3 hrs.When she went against the Chicago boys she never showed a bad sign at all.People can say all they want about signs but she beat some of the top dog men with very good dogs.Thats a sign to me that she is all that and more.

3. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Quote; Any one who knows those dogs and truly seen them knows her mother Stripper would have killed her. She wasn't close to Stripper in the [] or in producing.
    That is one hell of a bold statement that obviously can never be proven.

STA8541 likes this.
  4. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

I'm getting confused.

5. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Not bold, FACT!
    You are right it can't be now, both are dead.
    Buttttt when they were alive, everyone knew it.
    BTW who do you think Tornado was schooled with? :o

6. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

7. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

She was schooled at what 12 months then, because her first match was at 13 months against a 2x winner from one of the top kennels in the game at the time.That to me is amazing in it self that she was schooled as a puppy with a hard ass bitch.If Stripper was better then Tornado hats off but her record doesn't prove that.People can say well she would have killed Tornado because when they rolled she schooled Tornado but Tornado was a puppy at the time.Could Stripper have done better then 10 against top dogmen with top dogs,well she didn't and Tornado did.That to me says all it needs about Tornado she beat 10 and when called on to scratch she did every time.People can say this dog or that dog could have beaten Tornado but the facts speak for themself. 10 thought they could beat her and lost big.Tornado deserves every bit of praise she gets because she earned it.I'll tell u this John is glad that he couldn't get that bet covered with his house against Tornado.

preme and STA8541 like this.
  8. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Preach it brother, Very well stated, couldn't agree more!

STA8541 likes this.
  9. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Tornado wasn't matched at 13 months old. That is bull shit.
    I saw the dog with Hoppy. Ken didn't own her until she was grown.
    Hoppy also owned Ch. Saloon.
    Hoppy, the last I knew, was still alive.
    Ron Stevenson, the partner, passed away years ago.

I notced you didn''t know the color of Stripper.
    She was black brindle dog. Butch was a light buckskin.
    As one who could speak about both, Tornado never could handle her....
    Not many dogs could have.

Her younger sister quit with Brandy in 14 at Buns.
    Remember what dog at 8 years old checked 3xw Butch and 3 xw(at the time) Ny. Ny. back to back.

From the other litter produced a champion, Hoppy used the papers of a half brother/ sister female from Zebo as the dam.
    There was a big agruement over her in SDJ where Ken thought she should have went to him.
    Tornado brother Talley's Tex was a 2xw and bred to Yankee Boys Ch. Indy.
    I remember when the late Fetch got beat by Tornado with a female he won with over P & P's cousin. Fetch's woman told him before he left MRod should have condition her. :lol:
    Fetch's dog had every thing going against her, first the choice of dog for her, lol, Keep, Handling, Travel, etc.

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

but one thing we can say about fetch ...he did not choose his match .....on that one

11. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

You did you know Fetch? Fetch would go into anyone anywhere.
    Knew him and been around him and his family since he got his first dog until the night he died.
    He didn't always use good judgement.
    I talked to Whodat Greg, awhile back and found out most of the family is died too. :(

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog

no did not know .
    but as you write he sound as guy ..who was open the the world ......

13. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Well its funny when people say this dog or that dog could have beaten Tornado. I know guys called around to find a dog to go into her and couldn't find any that could do the job. Ricky Jones looked to high heaven for a dog that could do the job ,but he didn't find her. This or that can be said she wasn't 13 months or what ever.But she kicked ass against every dog she went against.She made bad moves but she scratched every time.Tornado couldn't handle a hard biting stiffle dog was said.Tell that to Hall ,who lost big on that one.Its amazing after a great dog is gone everyone comes out of the wood work and says this dog or that one could beat them.But when they where in their prime all they did was win.Tornado won her Gr.Ch. against Chicago Ken said she was open to the world at the time.At that show was some of the best dogmen around and no takers.Maybe a dog could have beaten Tornado but the fact is she beat everyone in good fashion.She was the best I ever seen.If people have seen better ,hats off to you.You should consider yourself fortunate.

STA8541 likes this.
  14. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

theres a weight pulling match of hers on the net if any one really looks you can find it see for your self.

15. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

watching her work is very cool very smart dog

16. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

17. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

"Tornado won her Gr.Ch. against Chicago Ken said she was open to the world at the time."

Chicago Ken? what are you talking about? Ken Allen said she was open to the world? Ken wasn't from Chicago, he was from TN.

BTW who would bring a mother into a daughter to match?
    I don't recall ever seeing it done.
    Since Hoppy owned both dogs too.
    But they all can be beat, even the dead game ones.
    As Ken found out with her sire Butch which I always knew.
    Thou he was game, for his size wasn't a big money Pit Dog as Ken thought.
    Tornado was a good example of a dog which never could reproduce their self.
    Once she was gone, it is was gone...
    Good Eli/Red Devil crossed dogs thou. :)

18. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Tornado won against the Chicago Combine and Ken said at the show in Tenn 1987 that she was open to anybody.I never said Ken was from Chicago.Everyone knows Ken was from Tenn.,even people that was never at his place. If you go back and look at Nov 1987 issue of SDJ the show is in there about Tornado winning her Gr.Ch. against the CC Boys and on the same card Robert T won his Gr.Ch. the same night but lost his Gr.Ch. sometime later, along with Yankee Boys Redrum winning a long match,Virgilson winning his match plus a few others.Tornado couldn't reproduce herself is true but it doesn't take away the fact she was one of the best in the box.Zebo,Queen, and a lot of ace pit dogs didn't reproduce themselves.They produced some good dogs but nothing like them.

19. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

QoH did produce some hella good animals, most don't know if they werent around bc Ace never told how his dogs were bred to the competition. She also produced dogs who in turn produced more good dogs. I believe Tornado threw a winner or 2, not sure if they ever produced anything but her thing wasn't producing it was the box.

20. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Unlike Zebo none of the others named made R.O.M.
    Throw enough shit up against the wall something has to stick!
    BTW "Chicago Ken" was a quote from what you wrote.

I knew Greg knew Ken. Greg use to crop pups ears for Ken.
    There is a picture with Ken and Greg floating around but I think it has George and Ken named on it when it was Greg.
    Fact is, all those dogs, Butch/Stripper/Tornado and these breeding were done in Toledo Ohio and Battle Creek Michigan.

Most who think they know these dogs never knew the people behind creating those dogs. Many never saw others go from that stock of dogs.