1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Keyworths CH Zebo One

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by kael0072000, Sep 10, 2008.

1. A good dog I had the honor of feeding. Thanks to my Partner... If anyone knows of any kennels running anything out of Buster Brown, CH Aroura, or any other offspring of Buster I would apreciate it if you let me know.
    We gave him to Showdown hoping to get a few pups, but he passed before we could get anything and I can't get ahold of Steve or his partner. My assumption is they got pinched, hope I am wrong.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=159619

2. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

If it's the same Big Steve the next time he calls me COLLECT I will relay the message.

3. Probably. I havn't talked to him in a while, but I know his partners name was Steve and his buddy refered to him as Big Steve. He had a good bitch named Starlite if I remember correctly, but I could be wrong & she is dead now also. The only dog I wanted anything off was Zebo and I didn't care what he was bred with at the time, shoulda filled the sperm bank when we owned him, but... This is the only pup I think he got to keep.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=159930

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2008
  4. I know this is a older post but I am the original owner of Zebo. I had gotten him from the Keyworth brothers up in Layton Utah. I had gotten in a motorcycle crash and I could not keep Zebo any longer. I was absolutely so destroyed because he was seriously my best friend man. I was just a kid who had barely just graduated highschool in 94 and I had gotten Zebo in 95. He was just a young pup only 6 months old and just a little bad ass! I had a friend who had found someone who I can not for the life of me I actually gave Zebo too if he paid to have him picked up and shipped to him. I want to say it was in the mid west somewhere. But they had a guy who had a renovated limousine who had a few other pitbulls already and that was it I never got to see my best friend Zebo again. I stayed in contact for a little while and kept in touch but life happened and I lost contact with him...
    Anyways I am desperately trying to find anything related to him "Keyworths Zebo one" I saw they had gotten 2 off of him. Do you have any ideas if there's anything they have kept going with his bloodlines? Or can you get me in contact with Showdown kennel's and or Big Steve? I would be so forever greatfull. I was a kid back then and I just really miss Zebo and would truly love a black pup from his blood. He was absolutely the baddest game dog who was just the friendliest and most loyal dog I've ever known. I could bore you with crazy stories with that dog.
    Anyways please if you have any info please let me know.

Thanks,
    Jake

Dusty Road likes this.