1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kids & these "dangerous dogs" LOL

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Bubba, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Kids & these "dangerous dogs" LOL

Figured a thread showing the loving side of these dogs was in order...so here we go...
    BB

Attached Files:

AC likes this.
  2. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

Re: Kids & these "dangerous dogs" LOL

Great Pics BB! That was definitely a Kodak moment.. The media needs to capture pics like this!!!

3. MMK

MMK Guest

bbk hey do u own luisanna smith i just built 502 boys kennel site and he has alot of that in his dogs.
    MMK

4. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

No, I don't own him, the owner is a good buddy of mine tho. My boy loves that old dog lol and ole Smith gets up the energy to get up when we pull up to see him...
    BB

Heres a few more evil pitbulls...

Attached Files:

5. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Here's a couple..darn dogs listen to the kid better than me sometimes. The black and white dog in the picture has a neat story behind him . My son was outside playing and DJ started whining like he had to go outside.. so I let him out. He took off straight for my son but dudn't stop..when I looked, there was a stray dog..looked like a Rottweiler mix that was headed for my son. That dog took one look at DJ, turned tail and ran like the wind with DJ right behind him Thankfully DJ had been nursing a badly pulled muscle it took him about a 1/4 mile to catch that dog and we reached him just in time..

My son and I would take DJ for walks..DJ would heel to my son and walk along his side..and who says Pit bulls don't like kids!!

(pics are in attatchment..not hosted on the web)

Attached Files:

AC likes this.
  6. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Just wanted to bump this post up as ole Louisiana Smith has passed away this past week at 16yrs old...RIP ole boy, you'll be missed. A good dog, a good producer, and a great friend.

BB

7. CRG

CRG Top Dog

best dogs in the world by far. sorry about the dog bbk

8. Re: Kids & these "dangerous dogs" LOL

Smith was a great ole boy... Our son will definately miss him as he went straight to his chain spot everytime to pet and kiss him... As bb said he was a totally around good ole dog.. We will all miss him very much!:(

9. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

:p Awesome pic BBK!!:p

10. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

GOOD BOY DJ!!!!
    Nice looking dogs.. how are they bred????

11. AC

AC Big Dog

Now this is definetly a great thread!

12. BDK

BDK oo7

2 good looking boys there bb sorry to hear bout smith sounds like he lived a long happy life later bro

13. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Hey Boondock.. I like your quote in your signature....:D