1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kill all strays

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by duckmike, Jun 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. duckmike

duckmike Big Dog

Kill all stray dogs.That's right kill all strays no amnesty no HSUS just kill on site that's the law that should be passed instead of BSL.Lots of people are afraid to walk around in there own neighborhood because of all the stray dogs running around shitting and tearing stuff-up and pushing people around and that's a shame and that's why you see and will continue to see BSL trying to be put into place.Because people are scared.I no what some of you are going to say oh he's really a friendly dog or he just got out one time or the neighbor kid let him-out or provoked him or he never bit any-one before yada yada yada .Fuck-you if you aren't smart enough to contain your dog or are unwilling to contain your dog you shouldn't have it to begin with.I've had these dogs for thirty years and they have never killed anything by accident you no why because I've took steps to make sure they couldn't.You can bitch and moan about this proposal all you want call me an ass-hole and cruel if you want (doesn't matter to me) I'm not trying to inflame people just for the sake of it but the real cruelty is dogs getting hit by cars getting diseased not eating properly running loose.And the real tragedy is people afraid to leave there house and little kids being mauled because every half-wit with a dog that does this has an excuse.

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

.............:party0051:............

3. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

:clap2:

4. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

are they not strays because the wrong owners who shouldnt have a dog get em? Shoot all peddlers on sight who breed for money and sell to any prat who may let their dog become a stray or abuse it or just do the breed no good because their egos?

5. venom

venom Top Dog

I wouldn't shoot any peddler, after all... a lot of people make the claim that these dogs are just property and property alone. I have no problem with a man selling property if it is of value. Can't have it both ways.

6. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Pass the popcorn, YB.

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

:dramacorn: Here ya go. Just waitin on the fur mommies to step in...:D

8. venom

venom Top Dog

its a great dane around here that got blasted with a 12 gauge about a week and a half ago lol got loose and the neighbor smoked em

9. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Yup, This is sure to bring em out of hiding, and people are going to come for venom to about his post defending peddlers.

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

fuck me....you sound idiotic.....imho.....heres my take on your subject.....STRAYS........as a stray most have people no idea how such a dog came to be so!!....tooooo many reasons to mention......but that doesnt mean it should be killed/murdered because its on the streets.......uncontrolled.....fromthe A to Z of dog breeds....no stray should be killed if its a sound dog suitable to be rehomed!..

11. venom

venom Top Dog

Hey, just sayin lol
    people always step up to the plate and say a man should be able to do w/e he wants with his property/animal... that should include selling it for profit. I'm no peddler, i barely have any dogs at this point. If u got quality animals, do u. If u got subpar animals calling them somethin they are not........ then shame on the asshole who bought em lol sucker

12. peppapig

peppapig Banned

peddlers are at fault mostly for this subject....or just bad breeders and owners....

13. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

This is soo gonna get locked... I'm going to get a soda, I'll be back.

14. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

your right to sell pups yes i have no problem in proven dogs being bred and pups being sold to the right owners....cant always know what the owners are like but can at least care...your property and dog so do as you want but respect the animals and if not a love for them respect its putting money in your pocket so dont ruin it for those who love it...peddlers will sell to idiots with egos who put the breed in the bad light be it them wanting man biters or not the knowledge to hand an aggressive dog....money is to blame even so called respected dogmen sell to scum and sell out for the pound or dollar...

15. yes i think that ALL the strays should be killed.

16. venom

venom Top Dog

thats what i was about to say, its a couple of well known guys who i dont know personally but could probably buy a pup off them lol isnt that peddling? guys that got 100 pups on the ground and aint keepin 25% of em.

17. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

its fine even if you can keep one but are selective of who gets the rest...these dogs in the wrong hands fuck it for everyone else and worse of all the dogs them selfs.

18. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Not to mention some people sellin PUPS for crazy prices.

19. venom

venom Top Dog

yeah, people are morons for buying them. Shelling out a morgage payment for a dog that is just going to eat sleep and shit. might as well get something more exotic then a damn dog for that kinda cash lol

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ffs............a stray is a stray.....whether its for 1 dollar or 10000 dollar......there is a reason the dog is on the street.....peddlers add to the trouble........no doubt.....but not a reason to kill some unlucky "any breed" dog.....