1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kimo...

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by REACTiON, Aug 1, 2006.

1. REACTiON

REACTiON Pup

i rescued a 6 month old pup from some guy who just tied it out in the front yard and gave no attention to him what so ever. i asked the guy to take him and he said yes with no hesitation... when we first got him he was one happy dog playing with toys and just an all around happy dog. when we got him he weight in at about 15 pounds so i ended up feeding him every 6 hours only 1/2 a cup of dog food. we gave the dog the shots ourselves but i guess parvo was already in its last stage. 3 days later i woke up to find kimo gasping for air... while i was getting ready to put the kennel in the car and grab the phone he had already passed. he was a very friendly dog... after being treated like how he was treated he still showed no agression towards anyone here. i even got him to learn how to sit... anyways, all i can say is rest in peace Kimo.

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I'm sorry to hear that, RIP Kimo, and you did what you could, theres nothing to be ashamed of.

3. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

thats to bad,,we can only do what we can,,glad u were there to make his final days the best he ever had

4. asaj

asaj Big Dog

Im sorry, but be proud of yourself, you gave him a happy ending!
    R.I.P. Kimo!

5. Attila

Attila Guest

you tried. Parvo is a very fast moving virus. Very few ever pull through it. I am sorry you lost your pet. There was little you could do though. I pray that you find comfort in the words of those on the board.

6. Poor Kimo....R.I.P. little buddy. Its good that you were there for him, like he you were, he will always remember that! ;)

7. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Well just remember all dogs go to heaven...He will be there for you when you get there and he would want you to save another just like him for his sake while your apart...