1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Know your enemy

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by claidheamhmor, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Hi, guys, its me Ozzie from the banana republic of South Africa...... again. I found this uneducated, uninformed, opinionated and aggressive article written by the Pitbull haters you guys have got there in America. See how they think they know everything:- www.animallaw.info/articles/ddusdogfighting.htm#s2 .......hope you can get on to it. Shucks the internet is slow here in SA

2. versatile

versatile Big Dog

they are tripping with some of the things they are calling dogfighter equipment. they don't want you to do anything with your dog.

3. It is not going to change. If anything, it will get worse to those that are in the game in the US. Why keep talking about it? Don't deal with Drugs or people that do. Don't run guns or with people that do. Don't knock up every woman in the hood and forget to pay child support. Oh, don't match dogs. = HAPPY LIFE OUTSIDE....

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Its all about Brainwashing LOL. Sad part is most people fall for it LMAO.

5. I do agree with you saiyaqin, it has a lot to do with "mind manipulation". It is very important to the humane societies that the public is coerced into believing the things they want the public to believe. If you read it you will see that the article, by means of the written word (everybody believes in what is written, the mind is merely a computer and it can be programed) has been designed to convince a reader of it, into the same way of thinking as the author. Now you would think, why would they be doing this? Well this is what I think they are trying to do, they are trying to evoke a reaction in the readers of this article to try and eventualy capitilize FINANCIALY through means of inciting an emotional response from the public which would eventually lead the horrified reader of the article into donating MONEY to those that have found a way of making a living out of destroying this great breed. So it is important for these so called humane societies that they have people on their side, believing all the sensationalized nonsense that they need the public to believe so that they can earn their salaries. It all boils down to how they can get the public to pay them money in the form of donations which would eventualy end up in their pockets in the form of huge salaries and end of year bonuses, therefor the twisting of the actual facts to suit their own designs. They do not and I repeat DO NOT care about these dogs at all, they have just found a way by doing things, like this, to make their money. After all, everybody has to eat and there are bills to pay.

6. Its propaganda, the organized dissemination of information and allegations etc to assist or damage the cause for the propagation of this particular breed of dog.

7. CCDINO

CCDINO Pup

Yah it's complete BS. A friend of mine had a troublesome nieghbor call the police for dog fighting. Hes been raising and hunting patterdales for over 20yrs. So he had flirtpoles slatmill and all the equipment to condition dog. So when the cops come and check out the yard first thing they say is so its true you are fighting dogs. He laughs and says yah check my dogs out. He shows them 5 patts 2 were 12yrs old 1 was 10 and the others were about a yr. the cops got confused and said but you have all the equipment for dog fighting. He tells hem this isn't only for dog fighting. I hunt and need to keep the dogs in shape and train the young ones. So now every once in a while they stop by just to make sure. Nothing illegal is going on in this yard...

8. Just what I want. A bunch of cops stopping by my crib whenever they feel like it. Sounds like it is time for your friend to move.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

U aint lyin bout the pissed off baby momma lakewood lol