1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

kong chew toys a+

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BDK, May 21, 2004.

1. BDK

BDK oo7

has anyone tried the kong line of chew toys they are a great jaw workout for the dogs and are hollow so they can be filled with a treat to entertain the dog such as peanut butter they are made of natural rubber and are virtualy indestructible

2. CRG

CRG Top Dog

yes i have tried them. they last longer then any other "toy" but by far "indestructible". i like them. there good for pups and young dogs

3. Gamest

Gamest Pup

GREAT GREAT TOYS Fill them with peanut butter and let them go. A little pricey but well worth it.

4. KHALIFAH1

KHALIFAH1 Pup

Yeah They Do Make Good Toys For Dogs To Play With. But For I Have Found The Black Kongs Work Better The Are Tuff My Boy Was Biting The Tops Off The Red Ones. Black Are For Hard Biting Dogs