1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kottonmouth

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Dr. Lector, Jan 30, 2012.

1. olddog

olddog Big Dog

There was an interesting breeding done w/ Kottonmouth bred to B.C.C.'s Julie (Bettlejuice X Charytin). Just wondering if anything good came out of that breeding - seemed like a good cross.

Olddog

2. Lmao well said my man.

3. olddog

olddog Big Dog

4. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

very well said that is so true ..

5. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

why are you even on this forum? i bet you own a staff...

6. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

all that talk and you dont even own a bulldog what a prick!

7. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

well said man, i cant even get to the end of this read without feeling to coment...listen read the fucking name of this website then understand what the word game means and then and only then ask yourself if you,your opions and veiws on something you clearly no nothing about will be more apreicated on a staff forum, who are into doggy sports days........sorry im not patient at all.. probably gett banned now by one of those gods i mean mods............

8. Kruger

Kruger Pup

..Or a donkey

9. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

i think i would have the donkey..and make him into a weight pulling champ..

10. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Hey kingprick I mean kingfisher,
    just cos I don't own an apbt doesn't mean I can't comment...and yes I do own a staff, wouldn't be without one.