1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

kuranda bed

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by jbpits91, Apr 26, 2013.

1. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

sorry if this has already been discussed, my mutt keeps tearing up his beds and i found kuranda beds website looking for a more chew proof bed. are the kuranda beds as durable and chew proof as they make out and worth the price? the website says they are good for the joints aswell. thanks for any feedback or links.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2013
  2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Is your dog in or out-side,,some-time's ya better off jus throwing an old blanket for a bed...i made the mistake the other-day of putting a old pillow in with a bitch,i soon found out how much duck feather is in them, all over the yard..ya swear some-body tared+feathered her...gonna stick with treated straw/hay..or jus old rolled up paper......see a-lot of new dog bed's on the market,think there jus a sale's gimmick.....some dog's settle great on a old coat of your's cause your scent is on it...any-way's ...best of luck....

3. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

The bed works I have had 2 for about a year now, no visible marks on them anywhere.

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

WHAT KINDA BED ARE THEY...///?????...tanx.....

5. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

It's a thick nylon stretched between an aluminum frame. I originally got it for the dogs just to get them off the dirt but they hardly use it other than eating on it.

6. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Mmm...ok thank's ...hammock type thing ...

7. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

inside dog. thanks for the replies i mght try it out and get the cushion for it.

8. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

When I bring a dog inside, we have a Kong bed that they use and its lasted 2 years with no problems

9. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

i had a kong for a little while that my parents gave me from their dog so it was already worn in, it only lasted a few months and then the outet layer ended up shredded. thanks for the feedback.

10. Whiskey Rose

Whiskey Rose Banned

I have never had a Kuranda bed for my dogs, but all the shelters and rescues around here use them and say they last forever.