1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kuyajames } Pacman to Cali

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by The Watcher, Apr 28, 2007.

1. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

James.
    here ya go! Pacman is on his way. I tried to call a few times it was busy. I missed your first flight brotha. I got hung up in Orlando traffic, was 15 mins late and they bumped me. good thing is, I got connections and I got him on next flight with same connecting flight. Dont worry bout a thing. he will be there on time.
    here ya go:
    4am, I gave him some fluids under the skin to keep him hydrated.
    [​IMG]
    5 am, stuck in traffic.
    [​IMG]
    locked and loaded.
    [​IMG]
    shipping dude was'nt awake today...
    [​IMG]
    lovely Ladies got the job done.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2007
  2. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

I'm diggin that 5am pic lmao...

pass that ish.

That pup looks nice man!!

3. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

Cough. Cough. Cough. Some good shit. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2007
  4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Can't wait for mine!

5. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

what a pretty baby!!

6. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

1st class all the way.

see you're workin on some dreads?

ain't nothin like tryin to catch a red eye flight with red eyes. somethin always comes up and causes a delay. heh.

kuya - post some pics when he gets to his new spot.

7. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

Wrd............

8. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

mike,

sorry i missed your calls the cell phone has been actin up on me lately. i'd like to thank u for such a great pup. i appreciate your efforts in makin sure he got here safely and promptly, he's lookin good and acting great! thanks again man, pics will b up soon!

9. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

welcome to the Family J. I hope he is to your liking.
    just wondering somethings: did he poop in the crate? did he still have any fluid on his neck when he got there or did he use it all? any water of food left in there with him? I froze the water tray.. (Daves ides) wondering how much of that stuff he used.. thanks for the feed back. ENJOY YOR SUNDAY! send pics of you and him to my email also, Ill get ya up the site.

Mia- im planning on this weekend. I waiting to talk to Dave. hopefully I can send both on the same trip.

10. mansch

mansch Big Dog

Dam.. nothing like john john at 5 in the morning! Nice 50!

11. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

yeah there was some poop in the crate and it looked like he ate most of the food that was left in there for him. there was still water in there too. he sucked up all the water that you put under his skin, good job with that. PACMAN is adjusting well, taking up the left side of my bed. pics soon.