1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ky Shows

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by pitbullin, Jan 21, 2009.

1. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

Does anyone know of any shows in Ky and if not does anyone know if there is a club in KY?

2. Yes there is an ADBA club in KY. It is the Bluegrass club, and is out of Elizabethtown. We have been members for 3 years now and my wife and I were officers last year. They hold funshows every month starting in march and end in November. They also hold a Sactioned ADBA show around Sept. -Oct. They also have a website that you can check out at www.freewebs.com/bapbtc We welcome all newcomers and it is a very fun atmosphere.

3. What part of Kentucky are you in.

4. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

im trying to PM you. so i can give u my e-mail but i guess we cant do that anymore either?????

5. The folks in Kentucky always put on a great show and I always enjoy going! Keep up the good work. :)