1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kyza

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by MISSAPBT, Feb 10, 2010.

1. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

KYZA 29-11-08 to 29-09-09

Hey Guys, i no she passed a little while ago but i thought i would post this in her memory.
    She was a little sh*t at jumping fences and she jumped the fence at home and got hit by a car the road along from mine on her 10 month birthday.
    Still hurts remembering our good times :( She was a little tike weighting 18kgs at ten months, Reid's Big Red and Eastend's Neillson were a few times in her 6 gen :D
    She has been cremated and chills out beside me bed at home :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I am in the process of finding another ittle bud to have by my side, searching for a nice gamebred bitch

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

she was absolutely gorgeous sorry for your loss

3. Churr Rest Ezy Kyza!..Sukz I Neva Got To Meet!..:(

4. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

goodness RIP to your girl, I also had my first dog cremated so he will always remain with me here in my room I believe it is the best choice for our best buddies to rest in peace :)

5. LimaBD

LimaBD Pup

yes she was

6. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Thanks everyone, and thank you sam, wish you got to meet her.
    I've brought myself to get a new puppy, i think its the right time to now, it doesnt feel like i am replacing her now. still miss her soooooo much.
    she a little black gurl she is strong STP's Buck x Eastends Neillson, her name is GGC's East Ends girl :)
    RIP little angel