1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ladybug in the yard

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Lee D, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

I LOVE my pup off Weasel.

But I have a firecracker off Clarence. This bitch is a nutcase. I love her but she is evil as hell.

[​IMG]

Thanks to Bill and NC for mine.

Sorry did not mean to jack the thread!

2. Nice picture there Cynthia, I like the way that dog is bred too...and I will co-sign on apologizing to Lee for hijacking this thread and turning it into the family reunion. Hahaha.

STDC Mike
    BANG BANG

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

its cool folks, i like the pics. Ngos produced some good looking stuff lately

4. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Lol thanks.

Hillbilly has the same dam as Vaya. But is AngelXWeasel

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=367979

But I really like ya'lls pup. And they are bred NICE!!!! I wish you all best of luck with them.

5. PitNJ75

PitNJ75 Pup

What a litter - beautiful dogs everyone

6. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

[​IMG]

3B littermate to ladybug

7. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Great dogs guys! They are turning out nicely! All of them.

8. preme

preme CH Dog

i want one ..lol:)

9. 3B and Perfect lookin' sharp as a tack as well. Other than Batman who ain't we seen on here now???

STDC Mike
    BANG BANG

10. Renny lookin' good! Aside from Earline/Salem it looks like that litter sure do got round about the same look to em'. Considering "that look" I would say that's a good thing.

STDC Mike
    BANG BANG

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

they all look great. glad i got one

12. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

This pic is just classic. Totally shows off her nutbarness! lol

All the boys are lookin' good! I just weighed Salem... she looked like she kinda sprouted up in the past couple weeks. I couldn't believe how heavy she felt when I lifted her and she was 40 pounds! :eek: I swear she was in the low 30's just two weeks ago! lol

13. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

i've really enjoyed this thread. i love seeing pictures of a family of dogs. it's so neat to see the small little details that make them all similar to one another... thanks for sharing!

14. Praise Jeeeeeeeeeesussssssssss!

STDC Mike
    BANG BANG

15. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

luv it! thanks ngo. i like how they all have the same face/head shape, and mostly the same ears. very unique to them

16. Not trying to revive it, but a couple of pictures of Bear from today, start of the walk...

[​IMG]

...End of the walk after this bastard found a sliver of landscaping felt on the edge of the Prince William National Forest Park and ripped it and 200 pounds of red clay out and shook it all to shit...

[​IMG]

...Worn out and lookin' grimey as hell. A good way to start the day.

STDC Mike
    BANG BANG

17. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Here are 2 littermates to Hillbilly when they were at my house a few months ago. Miss Face and Natureboy. They share the same sire (Weasel) as Lee's Ladybug but have a different Dam

[​IMG]

So Ngo where does Vaya's crazy ass get her flying nun ears? Clarence or NC's Angel

[​IMG]

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

The 'Bug is in season now. i set a pen up for her in the basement, but the furnace fires her up wild as hell, so she wearing a pair of my youngests old pj's with a pad in em around the house. :eek: looks funny as hell, but it works. and yes, i will now officially call her seal. the red has really started to show in enough light

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

19. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

She kinda likes clothes, she's not trying to rip them off?

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

nope. shes fine with a pair of shorts on her. she wears em during the day, and is being crated at night.
    considering the circumstances, its a blessing my kids been dressing her up. :D