1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Leather/cow hide muzzle

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by MISSAPBT, Oct 19, 2010.

1. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Hey,

Anyone recomend where to get a few? I have searched NZ and all we have are stupid plastic hanibal lector looking ones which i don't want.
    Stupid DC has labled my boy 'dangerous' for somthing that happened on MY property. :rolleyes: So i can't step foot out the gate without one.

I can use Paypal

Livy.

2. supertank

supertank Big Dog

dog muzzles store. co.nz could have a look haven't tried them personally though.

3. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Are you from NZ?

Thanks! Ill have a look now, hope they are reliable

4. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

we havethe good ones here in town but never seen them online yet there the type you described, leather and rivets thats it, no bars or the plastic, the meatl great that look like the ancient braces they used to make are good too. look under slutzhuond protection sites(sp), they will have the nice leather ones

<CITE style="FONT-STYLE: normal">bite-sleeve-schutzhund-arm.com</CITE>

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
  5. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

6. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

7. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

8. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Awesome thanks Buck

I like that first black leather one, as he is black and will blend in.

9. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

yeah i got as cheap one here for breeding or truck rides to town, here in ontario all pitbulls must have one.. but i dont go to town much with them unless headed to the butchers so they dont get much use here...

10. Nova09

Nova09 Pup

Rogue Royalty - Aust. company, heaps of good stuff.