1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

legal or illegal myth

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by gametime, Jun 28, 2005.

1. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

10,000 dollar rooster damn thats some expensive fried chicken j/k no offense meant but damn that must have been one hell of a bird

2. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

yea man that rooster was mean it got in a fight with our rottwieler one time and he poked the dogs eye out

3. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

in mexico its all about roosters especially where i used to live my granpa used to live off of roosters.

4. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Hey...Shhh! secret between me&you... you go dig up the Colonel and see if he was buried with a copy of the secret recipe... and I will kill the bird...WHERES THE OIL...

5. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

wut u talking about misterdogman

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Im frying me up some chicken...any living 10,000$ rooster will suffice...were eating good tonite...5000$ a plate...

7. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

man i wouldnt eat a ten thousand dollar rooster not even if it wasnt mine.its like if somebody killed ur best game dog.

8. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

besides he is dead now.

9. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

damn sounds tuff we had a fighting rooster that someone gave my dad and he killed several of our barn cats so i know that they can kick some butt

10. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

our whole family used to fight roosters till my grandfather passed away.he taught all of us how to handle them and stuff but we decided to sell them to make some money before they died.

11. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

What kind of rules do they follow...similar to dogs or no...I never had much interest in Cocks but I am always lookin to learn?

12. Pits Bulls, what bloodline? No matter what anyone may say that rooster is only worth what somebody will pay

13. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

in mexico they fight the roosters just like some people fight dogs over here.we dont follow that many rules all u have too dois have a healthy rooster and if u know ur rooster is loosing u can quit the fight or let him get killed.we never used any steroids like other fighters and it worked well with us with out steroids.

14. It was unfortunate my Dad stopped matching game fowl before I was born but he's told me many a story about them. I've been to Mexican fights before but never have I seen a one cock run, usually at least a three cock run. What did/do they cap them with at those matches you attend?

15. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

i didnt go to any real matches but i helped my grandfather on training matches.taped with razors and everthing.we never trained roosters with out razors and tape

16. I dont want to hyjack a post so start an O/T thread or PM me about this. BTW, I've never heard such a thing as sparring with razors and tape, my Dad said he always used leather muffs.

misterdogman, I'll PM or Email you Cajun game cock rules if you'd like me to, they are much different rules involved then bulldogs

17. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

I agree with u on what u said...but...whats the purpose of a dog screaming if hes getting beat in the first 15 min. Yea a pit would overcome and fat lazy Tosa in the long run but what if the Tosa was conditioned like the Pit? I was only saying that it is honorable 2 raise silent fighting dogs. I've watched the image of a pit bull go from what it orignally was (from not being able to distinguish it from a hound dog), to these massive, body-built, imitating slobs. People are now breeding for the looks and the names in the pedigree. If Michael Jordan and Lisa Leslie had kids that wouldnt mean they would be the best in basketball. THey would have 2 b raised 2 b the best. I can't believe u said nothing beats a pit bull. u must have only just started pal...I have 2 Dogue De Bordeaux/Chow Mixed dogs on my yard of 17 "GAME" Dogs. A female and a male only about 2yrs old and they run my yard! From dogs i recieved from Garners yard and from dogs i've recieved from Mims yard none were able 2 compare. U know what i bet they would run your yard too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

People have right to opinions. If someone thinks the pitbull cant be beat so be it. I agree with that person in the long run

19. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I guess that must have been a good while back.We use 3 different types of steel .Gaffs,which are 2-3 inches long like a curved ice pick built into leather and worn on both legs.Then Long knives and Short knives ,which are short curved 'knives' and worn only on one leg.A knife match is usually a short,fast match.Longest I've witnessed was about 30 minutes.Gaff matched however tend to run a lot longer,and you have to have a deadgame bird.I've been in one for over 2 hours.Hatch birds tend to be the best Gaff birds ,while I like Brown Reds and Pumpkins for knife birds.

Attached Files:

20. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

yeah do that