1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

legal or illegal myth

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by gametime, Jun 28, 2005.

1. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Id have to say your more than welcome to let them come run loose on my farm anytime...but you gotta sign a waiver.

2. texasboy

texasboy Big Dog

i believe i would have to second that misterdogman i have an a lot of space those dogs could come run through as well, lol.

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

If the pitbull gets a chance to show its gameness it will win, sure if the other dog puts such a hurting on it that it has to be picked up in 10-15 minutes without ever getting a chance to tire the other dog out, then it doesnt really stand a chance being outweighed by that much. However, if it lasts much longer than that, it will almost always be the gamedog on top. Im not questioning that your dogue/chow mix dogs are 1.Huge and 2. Probably pretty vicous, but how game are they? Sure its been reported of other breeds beating a pitbull, but it was always either outweighed by huge ammounts since most other fighting dogs are 90 plus, or the pitbull was just a bad dog. Either way what Im saying is, a good game dog vs. a good tosa or whatever you want to bring to the table will be close for probably 20 minutes until the other dog tires from carrying around the extra weight and lacks the gameness to keep going at a dog that will happily scratch all night long. Its been tested many times throughout the years and 95 percent of the time with the same outcome. By the way, all this is in reference to matches that happened before 1976 and are all for historical entertainment only.