1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Legends kennels vs. Tom garners kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rjbc415, May 14, 2011.

1. JTC

JTC Big Dog

ok so this person is as green as they come. We were all there at one point...

You have a lot to learn. I would suggest that you stay on this website and continue to research the breed, not who you want to but from- the breed. Read read and read some more. Then think about getting one of these animals. If i was you, when i finally did learn enough to not sound like a green bean, then get a dog and i would personally get one from tom garner-when you are ready. You are not ready right now.

2. Texican

Texican Big Dog

excellent advice

3. jacko

jacko CH Dog

thats good advice for any man !

4. jacko

jacko CH Dog

the post by JTC for the confused !

5. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Lol......well said Jacko

6. meno222

meno222 Big Dog

i will be there this weekend and i will take this garner dog. he is 10 months
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=305482
    he is not mine but taking him for a freind that couldnt make the show.so if the op.goes to the show you can check him out.this dog has been hot since the day he came home,so if you want a dog that gets along with other dogs you need to look somewhere else.also very high work ethics so far, cant wait till he matures.
    now about legends kennels i actually had a dog from him(look in my gallery the fawn one)
    this guy was the most intense dog i have ever had. prey drive off the roof(ocd).sometimes you will find a good one where you least expect it.

7. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

nice pup looks real good

8. rjbc415

rjbc415 Pup

wow, thank you... this part of info is useful....i also heard that a game dog is easier to teach?!

9. rjbc415

rjbc415 Pup

lol, tx for the info...hopefully i can find some sporting events here in the Bay Area. I totally agree on the mutts! thats why im leaving them for the real thing.

10. benson

benson Pup

i have his litter mate, how much does he weigh, mine is 24KG and was born 31th 0f may 2010, so he is 12 month old. mine is buck skin as well. do you have any other photos please. thank you.

11. meno222

meno222 Big Dog

Yeah its the litter mate.they are going to be one at the of may

12. benson

benson Pup

. yep they will be one year the end of this month they are well built quite big with a big head, mine is 52 pounds a bit fat. how much does your friends dog weigh, have got any more photos of him. thank you.

13. DarrinOT

DarrinOT Pup

I think you need a Reimweiner.

14. coach

coach Big Dog

This statement is wrong!!!!!A gamebred dog IS what you want...They are the most stable,intelligent,athletic dogs...A gamebred dog is more confident,superior dog in every way,period....

15. rjbc415

rjbc415 Pup

I think that your are absolutely right! DOes anyone know when is the next game dog show???

16. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

i got some of daves blood its on fire bro FIRE !!!!! LITTLE FEMAL OUT OF RIVER

17. hardluck

hardluck Banned

if your not caught up in getting a dog from the source then go ahead with it.. i know i was going to get a pup from him when he was still in michigan, but im guilty i went to the source. i like the heavy lee ling breeding he does and the mayday/frisco cross. If i wasnt caught up in getting things from a source person id give it a try.. and BENTHERE made a idiot statement saying that them dogs wont fight. why not? the blood behind it is fine. your gonna set this person up who made the post. he is gonna get this pup and think awww its not gonna fight, then its gonna mess someone in his neighborhoods dog up. lol

18. rjbc415

rjbc415 Pup

If anyone recommends any game dogs website for sale or have any for sale with pedegree, shots, and registered please come and email me or any recommendations. Also for a good price... tx god bless...

19. BBT

BBT Big Dog

My dog is old man right now. run and bicycle for miles. Been socializing him since day one. He is an absolute sweetheart. Sleeps with his cat. That being said the first dog that challenged him he laced into pretty bad. I am advocate for this breed I say if u want game bred as pet fine but don't assume that you will be able to socialize dog aggression out. You may be able to but it's never a guarantee. Try adopting.

20. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

from the looks of Legends website and the dogs they breed I'd bet their dogs won't fight.[/QUOTE]

i cant speak for all his dogs but his memphis dog comes off of two hunting dogs. the top side was a crazy game dog.and i have a bitch off of a belly sister to the dam of his memphis dog.like i said i know he came off of two good dogs but cant speak for the rest of his yard.