1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Leonitis 20 months ago, and today.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Bullyson, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

For some reason, I knew this dog would be a stud. He just had the look. He now belongs to my buddy and is living the good life. Have a look. :)

Then
    [​IMG]

Today
    [​IMG]

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Wow!!!!!! Omg. He Looks Great>> I Remember The First Picture

3. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

Looking good.

4. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

looks great how is he bred? and how much does he weigh

5. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

TripleJ knows just hows he's bred. I can't remember. He's 45lbs.

6. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

He looks tiny for 45lbs.

7. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I thought the same thing. I haven't seen him on the scale. Just what I'm told. Looks about 38 max to me but whatever. Not my dog anymore and not my concern.

8. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

you had to give him back ? that is a bummer sorry to hear that.

9. he definately looks good...

10. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

He is about 42lbs last time we put him on the scales and he was a bit bigger than that he looks about 40lbs now. He is 1/2 boltaction ,black gold 1/4 AndyCapp and 1/4 Iron head carver by way of satch. He is really turning into a dog. it wont be long befor he starts catching hogs as soon as deer seasion is over. J