1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see them Cottingham dogs!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by northdogger, Mar 5, 2012.

1. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Would like to see some dogs down from this line. Feel free to throw up a pic or two if you have one. Thanks!

2. elifan

elifan Big Dog

3. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Looks good.. Good luck if you take your female to him!

4. elifan

elifan Big Dog

Most likely Iam going to do it just have to make more kennel space first

5. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

6. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I used to have a male that I got from R. Norman years ago off a son of Buck, but neither my dog, nor his sire is on feds online anymore. Great looking dog, and one I wish I wouldnt have let go...

7. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Nice. Keep them coming! Got to be some more feeding these great dogs

8. I know , Right..?

Well, I have always wanted a Sorrells dog for as long as I can remember.. As a matter of fact I was talked out buying a Sollrels dog right from Bert, by my buddy who sold me these dogs.. I bought the female as a pup and the male as a prospect, both dogs turned out real, real nice. I think that some Sorrels blood would cross into this boold nicely..

And to clairify, I think Joanie's dogs are of high quality, but I would still much rather have one from the man who put his name to the bloodline.

9. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Anyone have some of redman jr in here?

10. Hard to understand with the top on those hounds.

11. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Bumping this up again!

12. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Lol, anybody?

13. elifan

elifan Big Dog

14. coach

coach Big Dog

15. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog