1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see them wood's snooty dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by U.T.K'S SCORCH, Feb 4, 2010.

1. U.T.K'S SCORCH

U.T.K'S SCORCH Big Dog

2. vellie

vellie Big Dog

3. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

beautiful dog UTK :)

4. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

looks like a "Roooster" dog there vellie.

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

6. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
  8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I forgot to mention, I'm not really sure why there are so many unknowns in his pedigree, however on his ADBA paperwork he has Snooty in him 6 or 7 times but none of them are before the 4th generation. Probally why he would hit anything that moved.

9. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

lol Ya Capone was a nut!!!!

10. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

11. vellie

vellie Big Dog

12. vellie

vellie Big Dog

13. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

Yes that is a good thing.lol.

14. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

15. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

16. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

is it just me or do some of the heavier snooty dogs especially thru Ch Thor get white with line/ inbreeding??? I know they arent all white but ive seen a fair share of them white. has anyone else noticed??

17. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
  18. OutInCA

OutInCA Pup

19. vellie

vellie Big Dog

i also have a female off applejack and this female http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=303655 and her littermates are dairy cow pacthed: you are right.i even saw some mims dogs that are like that.

20. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

All the mims bred dogs I have come across know do in some form have redboy in it. He did have some that didn't it all depended on who he was breeding together.