1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see them wood's snooty dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by U.T.K'S SCORCH, Feb 4, 2010.

1. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

No. My friend purchased him from TG. Then he was given to me as a gift. What a hell of a gift!:D

2. QVO RIP

QVO RIP Pup

Here's mine Wood's snooty on bottom thru Game Jane twice, frisco and Rancheritas lil Gator.

Hey Norcal so are you getting out of the OFRN since your going to incorporate that pup into your program?

Attached Files:

• pups.jpg
      pups.jpg
      File size:
      32.6 KB
      Views:
  3. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

No I'm not getting out of the rednoses. OFRN's are my heart but I do know that they are not the total package! My mentor has told me that he was gonna do a similar cross with his stock utilizing a Gr Ch stud from TGs yard who is a 6 timer. He said if I use the little fella in breeding with my red dogs... those offspring should be able to bite thru a refrigerator door! And that is why I chose to keep this little Gr Ch Spike bred pup! The ingredients just make my mouth water!:dogtongue:

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

great little gift hope he turns out to be a good one.

5. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Yeah id say so! Good luck with him.

6. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Game Jane off of Chinaman?

7. QVO RIP

QVO RIP Pup

8. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Thats a good looking pup. Ped?

9. QVO RIP

QVO RIP Pup

Thanks...wish all those names were closer like 2nd and 3rd gen.

10. wonson3

wonson3 Pup

11. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

^^^^^^^^^^^
    I like that! We got the same sire!

12. draza0404

draza0404 Pup

awesome ped-we run dogs very close 2 yours/via mims jiggs-mims dopey-mims salty-mims shadylady ect..these hounds r very sound-and of course game....

13. 22GARA

22GARA Pup

I wanna buy snooty pups somebody have?

14. craftwork

craftwork Pup

anyone know were to get some good snooty dogs ?

15. anton

anton Pup

lovely looking dogs its been over ten years since ive seen a snooty dog in my country (Ireland) and there were very few blacks or brindles they were all red/white red nose and buckskin..the closest line around these days are the jetxsmutt. he's down off of Frisco chinaman line but they dont have any rednose or light colour dogs mostly black but good game dogs . :cool:

16. craftwork

craftwork Pup

who has the snooty dogs these days?

17. craftwork

craftwork Pup

i meen who has the best snooty dogs today

18. craftwork

craftwork Pup

check out mom&pop kennels let me know what you guys think?

19. vellie

vellie Big Dog