1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Let's see those itty bitty pitties!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ABK, Aug 3, 2007.

1. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

[​IMG]

And lockjaw, you just made me spit Sunkist all over myself.......[​IMG]

2. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

I think i got a lot of you beat! Here Morticia .!8 months old and 22 pounds chain weight.[​IMG]

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

It can be one of two reasons...
    1) Some people mistake Patterdales as pits, so it might just be pure ignorance...
    or
    2)In the beginning stages of the Patterdale Terrier, they did add some APBT because they wanted it to have the hard game. However, they realized that if they added too much APBT blood, then they would end up with dead Patterdales, because they'd latch onto a badger and get the tar riped out of them. Soon they found a good balance between just enough APBT blood, and just enough of the other terriers they added, to have a fiesty little hunting machine...

If you want to read a really good book on Patterdales, you can get it on Amazon for like 20 bucks, it's called "The Patterdale Terrier" by: Sean Frain. I looked into getting a Patterdale, and that's the book, most breeders told me about. I enjoyed it.

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

last vet visit, Tess weighed out at 39 lbs., but she was a bit heavier at the time. So, once I get her back in shape, I'll weigh her, and let you know.

5. Another itty bitty pitty, and I think I have everyone beat!!
    VooDoo is 13 1/2" tall 25 1/2 lbs at 61 days preg, 19-20 lbs chain weight, 3 .5 years old. Redboy/Boyles blood. And ya'll thought I only liked big mutts :) also included is a blue tri that a male of mine fathered(even though there's no tris in either pedigree), don't know how small he'll be but at 31 weeks he's 19 lbs.

southernpride

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2007
  6. Fugawe51

Fugawe51 Pup

7. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

Your signature pic is hell for me to load up here on dial up . . .

But for the "itty bitties", I'll just post a couple.

Dixie "one of Babygirl's" weighs about 30 lbs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Babygirl is about 38lbs. soak'n wet.
    [​IMG]

This is Daisy from when she was 6-7 months. Her head looks weird in the pic because of how she had it pulled back, but she weighs about 20lbs. now at 10 months.

[​IMG]

I've got quite a few more that are no bigger than 40lbs., but that's good enough for now ;) lol

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2007
  8. Allizey @ 7 months she weighs about 52lbs(weight last month) and stands 20" tall...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

wow she is itty bitty!

10. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

She is def not itty bitty but she is between 45-50 lbs.

[​IMG]

11. meno222

meno222 Big Dog

here is my boy nalo 13 1/2 months and 36lbs not the smallest but a nice size.

[​IMG]

12. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

lot of average to elephant size dogs here

50lb female is an elephant

itty bitty would be 35lbs and under, 35lbs isnt even that small really

lol 7mo 52lbs being posted in the itty bitty thread

13. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

14. NC

NC CH Dog

Man your girl Morticia looks JUST like my girl Angel..

Angel 12 months old tomorrow (10/1/07) not sure how tall but she's barely knee high on me... and she's 34lbs give or take a pound.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. I think they( Patterdales ) have a good dash Bulldogblood. From my point of view
    these dogs are the real Bull -Terriers while ouer dogs are the real Bulldogs. Just as the American Bulldogs are the real Bullmastiffs. Just what I think.

16. jbh38

jbh38 Big Dog

I've never seen a patterdale advertised as a pit. There are pitter-pats out there, but believe me, a patterdale doesn't need a pit to make it game...lol

and really, I don't think a patterdale looks like a pit at all, especially the rough coat ones...lol

Here is one of mine, Blake, I have a smooth coat one too

[​IMG]

17. jbh38

jbh38 Big Dog

oh, and here is one of our little one's, Dixie, she was 32 lbs when we weighed her the other day
    [​IMG]

18. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

i think i had one lol. the time on the she was 5.8,7.2,8.5,9.1 and now about 12-15lb at 4months. was the runt

19. jbh 38 would like to know, did you get out of rough coats only rough coats and out of smooth coats only smooth coats ?

20. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

This one is 2 1/2 years old and weighs in fat at 29, :) *In that pic she was right at 25 lbs.

[​IMG]