1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Let's see your JEEP dogs.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SENIOR DRAGON, May 23, 2013.

1. Indyred

Indyred Pup

2. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

3. Indyred

Indyred Pup

Thanks Senior. Super athletic, Hardcore Benny would have been proud.

4. maydogs

maydogs Pup

5. maydogs

maydogs Pup

6. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

7. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

Don't have any :-(. There were never really any line bred Jeepy dogs in our country. They imported a Stonewall doggy a long time ago but the line got mixed out so much that you couldn't call them Jeep dogs anymore. There are some dogs here that have Jeep in them but way back in the ped in small % 'es. The Butcher had imported some Jeep dogs and Tramp dogs/ Jeep/Redboy but he's in Swaziland and I don't think he is involved in the dogs anymore. He liked the Ozzie Stevens dogs a lot but they also got mixed to make different lines. Big mixers over here in Africa.

8. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

Sorry the Stonewall Doggys were Honeybunch dogs.

9. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Anyone else ?? Let's see your Jeep dog.

10. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

I think i have seen enough to last a life time !!! LOL ! Very Famous Line of Bulldogs

11. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Any one:dog: else ? Lets see them jeep dogs......

12. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

LOL I wondered when someone was gonna say something. HAHAHA

13. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Youve seen enough good for you.

I agree 100%

14. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

TDK if it's not your bloodline of choice or your tired of seeing all these fine representative of the Jeep line. What bloodline do you prefer??

15. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Well, LOL, I don't see where I said anything about any "bloodline", Dragon. I said I had wondered when someone was going to say something because of the length and continuum of the thread. What I like isn't of issue at all.

16. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Lol no you didnt but being a moderator you made and even more negative post on a very postive thread.
    Is this a bad thing? Keeping a thread moving positively without any negative comments. And having a moderator to add fuel to a negative comment.
    Than why make a comment at all.

17. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

18. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

:sign0061:Senor Dragon, I was just joking around ! I love Jeep Dogs..... Is it ok these days to have a little fun ? I think i smoked 2 much of this last night before i posted! LMAO Ganja farmer - Pit Bull Gallery

19. big von

big von Big Dog

20. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Corvettedex no problem your comment could have been taken two ways. Thanks IBK