1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

letter from Zinetti

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by monsterVili, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you very much on your work and your word that I am not Jason but I think for this discason there is no need becouse we have same conclusion to make real honest people get real honest dogs . That is what I am trying to do and make you do the same to help ichother in some situations where we can, and let dogs talk in [] for them selfs.
    I wish toi all people and all dogmen and those who will become best wishes many wins and best off al to stay in sport good and honest, so this sport can live in future like he did in past.

2. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

hey CB!!!! you don't pop up too much,,where ya been??!!! what is your thpuights bro?? i missed 'em all! lol ..justpm me,,it'll keep the bs down! lol

ransom

3. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

If its good now than why are you arguing. I believe ya'll made it our business when your thought were posted on a public forum.

4. Attila

Attila Guest

The best way to solve this is to have Jason and Zenetti pan it out between them. This third party stuff isn't going to cut it and isn't being productive on site. Just causing drama and fustration for other parties. This is a personal issue and a very serious one at that. Please resort to PM's and Emails to solve this then maybe post something positive that results from it all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.