1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Little dogs?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Mouser, Jan 30, 2006.

1. i have a friend out here with an AWESOME 27-29 pound male with a few littermates as well. he is jeep/redboy and is on fire. he's not a fluke, all his littermates were around the same size as were his parents. this dog will pull you like he were 80 lbs and is a breeze to work. if you want, i can get you more info...but than again...im in japan, and shipping would be around 200 bucks. if interested...i can talk to the guy. he usually doesn't sell his dogs, only places the ones that dont work out to his liking....but if you want, i can see what he says. let me know.

2. Mouser

Mouser Big Dog

Iverson, Thanks for the offer, but I prefer to see the parents, and can't afford to go to Japan, LOL! There has to be someone around here somewhere with what I'm looking for, still looking. Mouser

3. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2006
  4. Mouser

Mouser Big Dog

I think I found what I'm looking for, 28 lb. male, 35-40 lb. bitch, pups should stay small, cause it's a mother to son breeding. Mouser P.S. It's BolioxNigerino

5. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I can't personally vouch for the line, but Wilhe Makit was a small dog and I've seen some dogs bred down from him that were pretty tiny. They seem to be making a name for themselves on the pull track.

6. killer

killer Pup

www.darkhollowkennels.com. Got a jeep from them 6 months ago, 9 months 35lbs. Its in middle TN, parents on premisis, guy has like 20 dogs, and always has pups. The stud to my pup was handsome, bitch sassy.

7. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

puppy peddlers to say the least.

8. japangame

japangame Big Dog

Mouser. 20lbs is alittle small. Why not try something in the 30-45 range Conditioned. It is IMO the correct size for the dog to be. I understand that a 20 pounder wont look as harmful as a 45 pounder but you would be surprised with the amount of fire that comes from them little girls. I have a 28lb bitch that I cant keep around any of my dogs. Its the small man sendrom....LOL. I dont know. Its just a suggestion. Good luck on your search though. I will look around for ya.;)

9. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

10. Breogan

Breogan Big Dog

I know you stated that you didn't want to adopt, but just for informations sake, I do remember seeing small Pit Bulls on Petfinder.com. They were around 25 to 28 pounds if I remember correctly. Pretty good conformation too and if all you want is a good pet I would say adoption, but that's just my opinion and I do understand your concerns with it.