1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Little Gator dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Medicine Hat, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Looking for little gator dogs and BMW kennels

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
  2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Please read the rules before posting

4. preme

preme CH Dog

1st post no intro :(

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

6. Sir i tried it but i i can not get it to work are there anymore sites that you can post by chance ? Thnx in advance

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

try this one..this guy had the baddest gatormoufs this side of the mississippi www.tootuffgators.com

8. I live in Montana and have had dgs for 15 years but got ut when all but one of the dogs got stollen Situated again in the remote country and am again getting arround to loking for something to restart the yard I had redboy /Jocko and colby am looking for Little gator and some good ones

Medicine Hat

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

10. Woody stop tricking me lol.

11. Didn't we have Thee Gatermouth thread here somewhere wood that is what Top Cat is taliking about isnt or he/she :confused:

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im not sure man, i dont have alotta experience w/gatormoufs...they are too much dog for me. i ll stick to my sh*teating curs:p

13. cameron

cameron Big Dog

i clicked the last one lol

14. Medicine Hat my bad

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

maybe if mellowslit flat looks, there might be some threads on gatormoufs here somewhere

16. Caos

Caos CH Dog

BMW don't exist anymore!

17. burnbrain

burnbrain Pup

Sad to here that. Do you know who still got his dogs? Do you know whats happening with rancherita?

18. short1

short1 Big Dog

woody you do know there is a line of dogs called little gator(gr ch spike to miss molly )

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
  19. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Rancheritas still around and the some BMW dogs are with a friend in CA.

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im fully aware of a couple gators,and little gator, but if ya havent noticed as of lately ive been phuckin with EVERY new member who comes on askin question w/ no intro, and wants someone else to do their homework man. im an ass, but i enjoy myself:D